Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 24 Feb 2012, 17:50 (Ref:3030494)   #551
KlBD
Racer

KlBD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
It's a great color scheme, I hope Henri returns to it.
Perhaps he will, to coincide with the running of the Matras at Le Mans this year? We can certainly hope!
Old 24 Feb 2012, 18:06 (Ref:3030505)   #552
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Anyone know the history behind how Henri addopted the bright green color for his helmet , and his cars ?

It looks great .
Old 24 Feb 2012, 21:16 (Ref:3030587)   #553
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
supposedly this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Helmet
Old 5 Mar 2012, 18:35 (Ref:3035523)   #554
tbz
Racer

tbz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First shakedown of the Pescarolo Dome S102.5 will be Wed, Mar 7th, at the Airfield Chateauroux.
Old 5 Mar 2012, 19:27 (Ref:3035542)   #555
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbz View Post
First shakedown of the Pescarolo Dome S102.5 will be Wed, Mar 7th, at the Airfield Chateauroux.
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...13#post3034213
Old 5 Mar 2012, 19:45 (Ref:3035554)   #556
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmmm, we're going to have to watch the cross-over between these two threads, quite clearly......
Old 5 Mar 2012, 19:57 (Ref:3035565)   #557
alexkiller8
Veteran

alexkiller8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hope that this dome collaboration doesn't distract the team in developing the 03 car
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:30 (Ref:3035588)   #558
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I doubt it. They're just running it out of the box, aren't they? Or is that too naive a statement?
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:33 (Ref:3035590)   #559
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I doubt it. They're just running it out of the box, aren't they? Or is that too naive a statement?
That is what we are told, yes .

And Henri apparently wanted to develop the 102.5, but wasn't allowed by Dome, so it will probably be very much like when Pescarolo ran the 908
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:34 (Ref:3035591)   #560
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Not a lot of thinking 'out of the box' then.....
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:39 (Ref:3035598)   #561
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Not a lot of thinking 'out of the box' then.....

But a possible subject of discussion is, how much will the S102.5 inspire the 03?
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:40 (Ref:3035599)   #562
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I really can't wait to see the 03. Henri has always made fantastic chassis look even better.
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:42 (Ref:3035601)   #563
alexkiller8
Veteran

well, i'm sure that these dome tests are paid by dome, so pescarolo won't lose money because of this, but their personnel will be after this all the time, putting in stand-by the 03. This should make worry henri pescarolo that should require from dome their personnel for these tests.
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:46 (Ref:3035606)   #564
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Personally I don't think so. It's a great move for Henri. If the car does well, he basks in the glory; if it bombs, it's down to Dome.... I can't see him being necessarily distracted.
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:48 (Ref:3035610)   #565
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
well, i'm sure that these dome tests are paid by dome, so pescarolo won't lose money because of this, but their personnel will be after this all the time, putting in stand-by the 03. This should make worry henri pescarolo that should require from dome their personnel for these tests.
I'm sure that not all of the development team is need for the test.
Actually i think it's close to no one, as many of the engineers at the test will be Dome's own. the ones Pescarolo need to supply is more or less pit crew and managers, people who might not be involved in any development. (based purely on speculation as i don't know how Pescarolo Team is organized)
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:52 (Ref:3035613)   #566
alexkiller8
Veteran

sure, but i guess that will be pescarolo personnel that will have to care about the set-up of the car in the two races, for this i think that important people of pescarolo team will be involved during the tests.
Old 5 Mar 2012, 21:33 (Ref:3035632)   #567
tbz
Racer

tbz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwyllion View Post
oh, sorry my mistake..
Old 6 Mar 2012, 00:34 (Ref:3035714)   #568
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF31 View Post
I really can't wait to see the 03. Henri has always made fantastic chassis look even better.
It's AMR-One tub we're talking about here. No, seriously, the front end is quite high in the air, even if Henri is to design all the aero from scratch, the nosecone is likely to be similar. And that beak was the sole feature that made AMR-One so ugly. When I think about it, it may become even worse if he adds OAK-Morgan-esque bizarre sidepods to this thing...
Old 6 Mar 2012, 04:19 (Ref:3035754)   #569
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
he can incorporate a lower nosecone on the car. Take a look at the deltawing. By using the tub, does that mean he has to use the nosebox as well? He said the only thing good was the chassis. The high nose is apart of the aero. He doesn't speak highly about that.
Old 6 Mar 2012, 10:46 (Ref:3035872)   #570
gustavobamba
Veteran

Portugal
Viana do Castelo
gustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
It's AMR-One tub we're talking about here. No, seriously, the front end is quite high in the air, even if Henri is to design all the aero from scratch, the nosecone is likely to be similar. And that beak was the sole feature that made AMR-One so ugly. When I think about it, it may become even worse if he adds OAK-Morgan-esque bizarre sidepods to this thing...
The Delta Wing had the same tub and don´t have a raise noise!!! I agree with TF110
Old 6 Mar 2012, 11:26 (Ref:3035890)   #571
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
he can incorporate a lower nosecone on the car. Take a look at the deltawing. By using the tub, does that mean he has to use the nosebox as well? He said the only thing good was the chassis. The high nose is apart of the aero. He doesn't speak highly about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavobamba View Post
The Delta Wing had the same tub and don´t have a raise noise!!! I agree with TF110
When i look at the AMR-One tub, it looks a little higher than an "ordinary" tub, which often ends in more downwards angle.

Therefor i think we can safely assume that the Pescarolo 03 will have a high nose, of some sort, but probably not in the style of the lavaggi styled AMR-One
Old 6 Mar 2012, 11:58 (Ref:3035899)   #572
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavobamba View Post
yes, but it's not raised because it's not much thiner than the cockpit either! It has wheels inside it and is shaped like a banana.... to say the least!
Old 6 Mar 2012, 15:15 (Ref:3036021)   #573
gustavobamba
Veteran

Portugal
Viana do Castelo
gustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
yes, but it's not raised because it's not much thiner than the cockpit either! It has wheels inside it and is shaped like a banana.... to say the least!

Well let's just have to wait and see how it goes... I hope that is different from the rest, but not look like the AMR-One.
Old 11 Mar 2012, 18:32 (Ref:3038406)   #574
alexkiller8
Veteran

pescarolo did a mysteorius alliance with luxury racing as reported here, but what will be the effect of this?
http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ance-9808.html
Old 11 Mar 2012, 18:37 (Ref:3038411)   #575
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Like we all speak French !!!