Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Apr 2012, 19:58 (Ref:3063286)   #51
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGo67 View Post
First post here, so hello everyone.

I got into endurance racing over the last year or so, and have decided I would like to go to Le Mans 24 Hour this year. Due to time constraints, and the fact my car wouldn’t make it out of Scotland without falling to bits, I have decided flying would be my best option this year.

1)Has anyone flow to Aeroport Le Mans-Arnage for the race before? Is the transfer from the airport to the track easy? Is it in walking distance?
Fly to CDG and get the TGV (fast train) to LE Mans ..... just over an hour . Tram from Le Mans train station to circuit , or better still taxi , its quicker , also easier for the first time . Its about 25 euro I think .