Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Old 3 Sep 2007, 07:29 (Ref:2002296)   #1
welshgal_2006
Racer

Wales
Cardiff
welshgal_2006 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone on the weekend at Prescott who signed the card for Mudge and I. Also thank you for all the individual cards we received. We managed to read them properly last night. Had a fantastic weekend and shall see you all soon, hopefully.
Old 3 Sep 2007, 09:54 (Ref:2002409)   #2
Kitten Kat
Rookie

Kitten Kat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations again Claire & Mudge
Old 3 Sep 2007, 17:39 (Ref:2002845)   #3
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was a pleasure to celebrate with you both at the skittles do and afterwards in the marshals pound
Old 3 Sep 2007, 21:49 (Ref:2003081)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Many congratulations from us, too. Shame we couldn't be there.
Old 3 Sep 2007, 22:45 (Ref:2003115)   #5
welshgal_2006
Racer

Wales
Cardiff
Thats ok... We may just forgive you providing you will share a drink with us on saturday night
Old 4 Sep 2007, 10:59 (Ref:2003451)   #6
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You'll have to come here, then, I'm on stage... Got dragged into the company production of 'Fame' (no leg warmers for me, fortunately) when one of the cast had to pull out to go into X-Factor a couple of weeks ago. I'd rather be at Shelsley
Old 7 Sep 2007, 13:50 (Ref:2006106)   #7
Pistonbroke
Racer

Wales
Shropshire
Pistonbroke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
(no leg warmers for me, fortunately)
I do hope that doesn't mean shiny tights
Old 7 Sep 2007, 14:25 (Ref:2006131)   #8
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
No, no, you're quite safe. I'm just one of the teachers. Dodgy bow-tie, mind.
Old 7 Sep 2007, 18:42 (Ref:2006291)   #9
Sonic rescue
Rookie

Ireland
West Mids
Sonic rescue should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was a most rememberable night, full of fun and laughter and loads of happy people. Including a rather happy daughter. It's all your fault, I'm blaming you, you know that dont you. . (only joking) Seriously though, all the very best for all the years to come. x x x
Old 9 Sep 2007, 08:39 (Ref:2007344)   #10
welshgal_2006
Racer

Wales
Cardiff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic rescue
It was a most rememberable night, full of fun and laughter and loads of happy people. Including a rather happy daughter. It's all your fault, I'm blaming you, you know that dont you. . (only joking) Seriously though, all the very best for all the years to come. x x x
Haha hehe!! I didn't give her the drinks... well i fib, I gace her a wee bit at the pound but after that nothing, I promise!! Bet it was all Mudge...