Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 3 Oct 2010, 03:18 (Ref:2768516)   #26
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Now back at the hotel after the end of 4 fantastic days. Very glad I took the decision to marshal there, and an event I want to return to in the future!
Old 4 Oct 2010, 16:46 (Ref:2769274)   #27
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Tarrant View Post
Now back at the hotel after the end of 4 fantastic days. Very glad I took the decision to marshal there, and an event I want to return to in the future!
Steve, Sorry that I din't get to meet you at this years Petit. Hope you can make it back next year and we'll have pint together.

Great story about you here:

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...day-notebook1/
Old 6 Oct 2010, 11:57 (Ref:2770244)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good to see the turn 4 lot and crew again. Nice to meet Andrew and hope he can make it back next year.

Unfortunately for me, I had to run back and forth between the house and the track on Saturday because my wife and two young boys had the stomach flu ; missed the start and the finish but saw the meat of the race at the track, and watched the rest on tv. Surprisingly, I could pick RLM just about all the way home on the track radio, except for the last 15 minutes or so of the drive.

Already looking forward to next year, whatever race/track I first go to, but not looking forward to the off season (and winter) in the least bit.