Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 9 Feb 2003, 23:52 (Ref:501914)   #1
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Kent Circuits - whats going on then?

I asked before and no one seems to know. There is a full seasons racing this year and sprints too - though the Sevenoaks one isn't happening this year but may be back next year. We heard rumours of a track extension but nothing concrete? whats the story with that and does anyone have any idea what it would have looked (look) like? And will we have the same carry on of uncertainty next winter as we did this?
Brands GP, housing estate, modified for indy, left to rot, nature reserve? does any one know anything firm?
Old 10 Feb 2003, 22:01 (Ref:502770)   #2
Rod Birley
Veteran

England
West Kingsdown (near Brands Hatch)
Rod Birley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Work on Dingle Dell has started and along Brabham Straight (the startline). I had a look last week at the training day.Confirmation of calendar is still awaited though. Lydden has just had an MSA inspection today for rallycross and is OK. Work to alter bank at Paddock Bend should be happening.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 08:28 (Ref:507368)   #3
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
talking of Kent Circuits ...........

Rod , i wonder if you can help me , as you did give me a web site for Lydden once before..........where can i find a calender of events for2003 at Lydden on the net ?

it would be nice to be able to scroll through and see what events are coming up and what dates etc , just like you can for other circuits .
Old 16 Feb 2003, 01:02 (Ref:508201)   #4
Mad Hats
Rookie

Mad Hats should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sato San,
These should do the business:

http://www.lyddenracecircuit.co.uk/ or http://www.nigelbest.me.uk/
Old 16 Feb 2003, 08:50 (Ref:508356)   #5
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mad Hats , thanks very much !.....now i can see whats coming up soon at Lydden

cheers
Old 16 Feb 2003, 09:30 (Ref:508372)   #6
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
oh , nice web site too ! ( nigelbest.me.uk )
Old 17 Feb 2003, 00:24 (Ref:509027)   #7
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
worrying news from kent, was out on the (Kent) rally last night and was chatting to a chap I was marshalling with and he said he knew builder people who have firm contacts for housing on the GP loop. Hmmm a bit of BS or true....
Old 17 Feb 2003, 22:02 (Ref:509976)   #8
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
i hope it BS !.......
Old 18 Feb 2003, 21:20 (Ref:510950)   #9
Rod Birley
Veteran

England
West Kingsdown (near Brands Hatch)
Rod Birley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well all I can say is the work is happening at Dingle Dell and it is not for houses..............yet.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 21:45 (Ref:510980)   #10
Elio
Veteran

Elio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brands Hatch wouldn`t be Brands Hatch without the ever-present rumours of developers and housing estates. I can remember such stories 15 years ago when I first started going - but still no houses?!?!
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:13 (Ref:511302)   #11
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally posted by Rod Birley
Well all I can say is the work is happening at Dingle Dell and it is not for houses..............yet.
thats good news then .