Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 27 Jun 2018, 05:58 (Ref:3833285)   #151
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel ten Caat View Post
How did you try to watch the races? GT World (YouTube), GT4 European Series (YouTube) or GT4 Facebook page?
The GT4 European Series YouTube live streams, both English and German commentary. I also checked them after they were done live streaming, still blocked. Can watch the highlights though, but that's not enough.

Dunno about GT World as I unsubscribed from it when they started geo-blocking... 3 years ago? I also don't Facebook much so not sure about how it is over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I believe the GT World YouTube channel is now blocking all US Videos (I can't check this, but I received an email regarding it). Also disappointingly, NISMO TV doesn't stream Blancpain to the US anymore either. Shame.

Admittedly I haven't checked in the last 2 months, but before the only stuff you could watch from the US was the highlights and little fluff pieces. All the full races have been geo-blocked for at least 3 years now... Although a few times they have forgotten to geo-block the live stream for the first Sprint or Enduro race of the season.

There's another YT channel that uploads the races but they are usually in 360p quality so it just depends on how desperate to watch them I am...
Old 28 Jun 2018, 12:21 (Ref:3833440)   #152
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is correct that the GT4 European Series races are now geoblocked for the US and Canada. Races can be followed on Motor Trend On Demand.