Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 8 Oct 2017, 21:05 (Ref:3773079)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R16 Japan Results

Congrats on the first event win for Toro Kimber with a total of 95 points. Second was Team Foggy Notion on 92pts and Little Hotels with 89 points.

In the overall Little Hotels total of 1412 points gives them a lead of 127 over TeamF1 on 1285pts. In third place is Sheep Chasers on 1272 points.

The fantasy drivers table along with the rest of the tables are below as always.

Next event is in the US so remember to check your local times for the start of FP1, if you want to make substitutions.

I'll post an update on the driver changes in the main thread later in the week.
Attached Thumbnails
Jap Qually .jpg   Jap Race Results.jpg   Team Scores Jap.jpg  

Overall after Jap.jpg   Fantasy after Jap.jpg  
Old 11 Oct 2017, 17:58 (Ref:3773732)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SuperChilli F1 slipping down to 4th!

still a close battle to round out the podium finishers though!

congrats to this rounds winner!
Old 26 Oct 2017, 22:49 (Ref:3776690)   #3
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Only just realised I'd won Japan! Yee-haw. Should probably check this more often...