Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Closed Thread

Old 26 Nov 2003, 07:25 (Ref:794733)   #26
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What about Alex Yoong?
Old 26 Nov 2003, 22:53 (Ref:795577)   #27
Dani Interlagos
Rookie

Dani Interlagos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And Reutmann
Old 4 Dec 2011, 23:41 (Ref:2995265)   #28
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Tony Kanaan and Bobby Rahal are Lebanese. I didn't know about Ricardo Rosset or Alain Prost. The late Jackie Epstein was Jewish I think.
Old 5 Dec 2011, 13:16 (Ref:2995510)   #29
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Odd thread this one, may as well ask who are catholic drivers who the hell cares what religion they are????
Old 5 Dec 2011, 14:52 (Ref:2995559)   #30
Unit 2 Racing
Racer

United Kingdom
Ormesby St. Margaret, Norfolk UK
Unit 2 Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
Odd thread this one, may as well ask who are catholic drivers who the hell cares what religion they are????

My thoughts to, who cares.

There are people who drive racing cars and there are Racing Drivers. Gilles Villenuve
Old 5 Dec 2011, 14:54 (Ref:2995560)   #31
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
My heroes heritage, background and ancestry is an interesting subject. At least to me.
Old 5 Dec 2011, 15:42 (Ref:2995577)   #32
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Fair enough personally I am more interested in how these guys drive a car than what God they pray to (if any!) . BTW as an aside did you see that 1975 F1 yesterday on one of the channels from Silverstone. It was very interesting and Jodie Scheckter was having a ding dong battle with Hunt and a ferrari may have been Villneuve senior in that.
Old 5 Dec 2011, 16:19 (Ref:2995585)   #33
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Charles Bernstein, tough 850cc Special Saloon competitor in the Patrick Motors Group Mini during the late 70s/early 80s.
Old 6 Dec 2011, 11:21 (Ref:2995961)   #34
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
What about Ingo Hoffmann?

The name certainly suggests so?
Old 6 Dec 2011, 12:10 (Ref:2995980)   #35
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Ops double post!

Last edited by Al Weyman; 6 Dec 2011 at 12:18.
Old 6 Dec 2011, 12:16 (Ref:2995982)   #36
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
So does my name so I have been told but mum was a Catholic and the old man a communist lol! I will tell you a funny story talking about names and putting people into pigeon holes because of them. My Aunt (mums sister also raised as a catholic) started seeing an Austrian Jewish refugee during or just after the war. Anyhow they decided to wed and his german name was Hans Arse and my aunt said no way was she gonna be called Mrs. Hans Arse so he changed his name to John Hayes. This was done a lot by jewish immigrants the son of one comes into my shop sometimes and he lives in Kenton which is his second name and i said wow thats a coincidence to which he replied not really as his dad had changed his name when he came to the country and called himself after the town he settled in.
Old 6 Dec 2011, 12:37 (Ref:2995988)   #37
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Wouldnt like to live in Pratts Bottom in Kent then
Old 6 Dec 2011, 13:22 (Ref:2996006)   #38
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Hey Dave my mate lives there !
What about Bell End, Worcestershire !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 6 Dec 2011, 15:47 (Ref:2996045)   #39
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sexey in Somerset, but Ugley in Essex....
Old 6 Dec 2011, 17:48 (Ref:2996080)   #40
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Agreed that this post title has no place on here.........or is someone going to propose some kind of ethnic cleansing?
Old 6 Dec 2011, 18:20 (Ref:2996095)   #41
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I can only see this going down hill and can't see any relationship religion has with racing so I'll consign it to where it should have been originally. John or Chunty can open it again if they see fit.
Closed Thread