Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 21 Sep 2006, 19:21 (Ref:1715805)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lewis Hamilton shortie - Saturday.

Just a quick heads up for anyone who is interested.

ITV1 on Saturday is showing a Lewis Hamilton programme. It is from 1:45pm - 2:15pm.

Just a quick half hour thing that will no doubt be not that thrilling, but worth a look I'm sure!

Also, if they show the Louise Goodman interviews from testing yesterday, keep a look out for me in the background. Though I doubt it somehow!
Old 22 Sep 2006, 23:39 (Ref:1716792)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What about you in the background ? Uhn... spying her... ern...
Old 23 Sep 2006, 07:23 (Ref:1716894)   #3
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They may as well just call it 'GP2 Season Review' because all they focused on in the highlights was Hamilton...

That said, I will be watching it. I hope he gets a seat in f1 very soon
Old 23 Sep 2006, 08:37 (Ref:1716930)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi
What about you in the background ? Uhn... spying her... ern...
Just generally getting in the way!

To be honest, it is interview footage I doubt they will use. And if they did, it'll more likely be on the F1 preview show for China.
Old 23 Sep 2006, 08:44 (Ref:1716935)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I guess 5ft 8in makes him a shortie, but probably not for an F1 driver.
Old 23 Sep 2006, 20:28 (Ref:1717224)   #6
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
So I set the video recorder to record it. What did I get? Superman, preceded by an announcment that the programme about Lewis Hamilton will be shown later than advertised.
Old 23 Sep 2006, 21:10 (Ref:1717276)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Odd, it was on time here.

It was pants anyways. It had James Allen on it and was far too short.
Old 24 Sep 2006, 00:18 (Ref:1717358)   #8
J-C
Racer

England
Northants, UK
J-C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What made the programme worse was having to hear James Allen's utterly execrable GP2 "commentaries" again...
Old 2 Oct 2006, 18:47 (Ref:1725545)   #9
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It wasn't worth the bother...I hear enough of James Allen on f1 race weekends. That sort of interview is just pointless...was anything said that was of interest? I'd rather they had focused solely on the action side of things, and lets face it, they could have easily filled the 30 minutes!
Old 2 Oct 2006, 18:50 (Ref:1725547)   #10
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Was it a programme dedicated to LH, or a GP2 review?
Old 2 Oct 2006, 19:08 (Ref:1725568)   #11
J-C
Racer

England
Northants, UK
J-C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit of both, essentially it was James Allen interviewing LH looking back over the GP2 season (with footage) and looking beyond to F1, with some brief footage from the Silverstone test the other week. Some of the interview material was rescreened in ITV's Shanghai race build-up.