Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 24 Sep 2017, 14:16 (Ref:3769591)   #26
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
I'd be surprised if it didn't really, it would be fitting for how the race went. It would be a shame to mar the bonkers finish but there seemed to be too much going on in the second half of the race for the stewards to keep up with.
Old 25 Sep 2017, 06:32 (Ref:3769688)   #27
Ospi
Veteran

Ospi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOspi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thankfully no further penalties, happy for the #40, they've had the lineup to fight for wins and it has come together this event. Mega final stint by Bradley to pull out the additional 10 sec over Hirakawa to get out in front after the penalty.

P3's spinning all over the joint, likely they'll have TC next year which will help in that regard.
Old 25 Sep 2017, 07:38 (Ref:3769695)   #28
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This video contains content from Formula One Management and NaxosofAmerica, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.

The full race coverage that is normally left on YouTube for anyone to enjoy, has been blocked. NaxosofAmerica are a music copyright group, who presumably heard a song somewhere in the background so put in a copyright notice. FOM blocking it though is a bit odd. Hope it returns...
Old 28 Sep 2017, 12:13 (Ref:3770281)   #29
Slipknot
Rookie

United States
Texas
Slipknot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
This video contains content from Formula One Management and NaxosofAmerica, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.

The full race coverage that is normally left on YouTube for anyone to enjoy, has been blocked. NaxosofAmerica are a music copyright group, who presumably heard a song somewhere in the background so put in a copyright notice. FOM blocking it though is a bit odd. Hope it returns...
Still up on dailymotion. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x61t7n1
Old 29 Sep 2017, 23:03 (Ref:3770643)   #30
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
I completely forgot about this race. Shame on me

At least with Youtube streaming I can watch from the beginning.
...except for qualifying, where they forgot to switch on the Youtube stream for around 17 minutes.
Old 1 Oct 2017, 16:31 (Ref:3771042)   #31
silente
Racer

silente should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi guys,

i published my analysis relative to this race in my Blog:

https://drracing.wordpress.com/2017/...race-analysis/

As always, there are a couple of interesting points, also because of the chassis variety in LMP2.