Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Feb 2004, 17:09 (Ref:877208)   #1
Space Hopper
Rookie

Space Hopper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any one help me out here???

For all the brits. I have a part time job, i work on sundays from 6pm till 10-11 (ish).
I am trying to find out how far ahead/ behind shanghai and bahrain are so if necessery i can book time off. Any help?
Old 17 Feb 2004, 17:31 (Ref:877225)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dunno, but I'd say they'll start around 5 or 6 in the morning!
Old 17 Feb 2004, 17:33 (Ref:877228)   #3
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
China is 8 hours ahead, Bahrain 3 hours.
China should be around 6am start, Bahrain mid morning.
Found this timezone website I had already bookmarked.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/index24.html
Old 17 Feb 2004, 17:34 (Ref:877231)   #4
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
shanghai will be about 5/6 am

bahrain will be about 9/10 am

The only races you'll need time off for are Canada, USA and Brazil
Old 19 Feb 2004, 16:30 (Ref:879483)   #5
DriverT
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
DriverT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't worry about USA and Canada. They won't get screened on ITV anyway
Old 19 Feb 2004, 17:13 (Ref:879514)   #6
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
What makes you say that D-T? They usually are shown in ITV1 :confused:
Old 19 Feb 2004, 18:02 (Ref:879551)   #7
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
USA won't be live anyway, thanks to corination street
Old 19 Feb 2004, 18:23 (Ref:879577)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Which again, it usually is......the downside being that we get no post race press conferences of course. Thanks to a certain soap.

Still, middle aged women need something to talk about at work don't they?
Old 19 Feb 2004, 20:22 (Ref:879706)   #9
Rennen
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Rennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
...and most of low IQ Britain!
Old 19 Feb 2004, 20:55 (Ref:879747)   #10
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Where are people getting this idea from about some races not being live on ITV1?

They always are - and again will be this season.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 21:00 (Ref:879754)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The N. American races will be live, I'm sure, although one year the USA GP was relegated to ITV2 for the live showing.

However knowlesy is right, I suspect, they won't hang around long after. Although I'm sure I won't miss the analysis too much!
Old 19 Feb 2004, 21:03 (Ref:879758)   #12
Kicking-back
Veteran

That was the very first US GP in 2000 - after that happened ITV were told in no uncertain terms they couldn't do it again.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 21:23 (Ref:879797)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

The Indy 2000 race would have been very tense to watch live...I was a Ferrari fan at the time and the season was really brewing up into a fantastic battle between Mika and Michael. I knew it wasn't live, but my stepdad rather conveniently told me the result before the race started.

Thank you ITV!