Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 10 Aug 2003, 17:31 (Ref:684344)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Video Guide to circuits

I've just seen this DVD circuit to Silvestone from Circuit Guides!

http://www.circuitdriver.com/incaractive/default.asp

Does any one have it, is it any good? It is £16 and only covers one circuit. Does any one know if (when?) other circuits are coming out (Nurburgring? )?.

An interesting idea.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 17:31 (Ref:686421)   #2
Hamish Weir
Rookie

Hamish Weir should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I got it and it is good. I got it for the 750 race on the 24 of August but ive had an accident playing football. So that idea is out of the window. But it is a worth the money. The others are due out soon i think.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 20:43 (Ref:686599)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for the feedback. If I was going somewhere new (or particularly good), I think I would get it, but for £16 a shot a better investment may be in-car 956.

I can see why it would cost that though. Be cool if you could rent them!

However I may be tempted still. What do you get. You could do so much. For instance what about several different approachs to a corner (especially for those that suggets alternative lines in the book). It could really show how you are losing time sompared to doing it right, especially if ompared with other data.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 08:17 (Ref:689619)   #4
ginettag27
Racer

ginettag27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've got the DVD, picked it up at the Autosport show this year. I've often thought that it would be a good idea to have something like this. Note that it is a DVD ROM only, so will only play on a PC.

All 3 circuits are covered individually. In car footage, left of the car and right of the car. You can play a corner over and over, with aerial shots, tips, hints and commentary or without commentary. It's ideal for some circuits, but I would have thought (for me anyway) some that have quite a bit of gradient in them as the Circuit Guide book can't convey that.

hth

EPS