Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Old 17 Oct 2005, 09:27 (Ref:1435793)   #26
Lustigson
Veteran

Netherlands
Huizen
Lustigson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree, Asp, JP did do that. However... I don't like it. The infield at the chicane looks out of place, somehow. As does the infield after the first corner.
Old 17 Oct 2005, 09:31 (Ref:1435796)   #27
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As I've said elsewhere, driver reaction has been quite positive - and they are the ones that matter!
Old 17 Oct 2005, 20:02 (Ref:1436353)   #28
Lustigson
Veteran

Netherlands
Huizen
I'm not sure I would entirely agree with you, Ian. In essence, in motorsport the fans/viewers/attendees are the ones that really matter. 'Cause if they don't show up, the sponsors won't pay and the drivers can't drive.
Old 17 Oct 2005, 20:09 (Ref:1436359)   #29
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Snetterton gets most use in the week, when there are no crowds, and at club events, when they will largely be minimal come what may.
Old 17 Oct 2005, 20:09 (Ref:1436361)   #30
Daf_Loz
Rookie

Daf_Loz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Blue is the original track, red the Palmer proposal and yellow-grey my view. Tell me what you think!
I'm not sure you entirely understand the concept of the new development. The infield part can be run as a separate track, this goes with the full motorsport/automotive development of the site. Possibly allowing cutomer test drives/shake downs on the infield part. The length of the infield is therefore quite imortant but also the overall length of the entire track in it's full configuration as it can then be used to host large international championships.
Old 17 Oct 2005, 20:24 (Ref:1436389)   #31
Lustigson
Veteran

Netherlands
Huizen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Sowman
Snetterton gets most use in the week, when there are no crowds, and at club events, when they will largely be minimal come what may.
You're right. There's my lack of knowledge of the Snetterton track again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daf_Loz
I'm not sure you entirely understand the concept of the new development. The infield part can be run as a separate track, this goes with the full motorsport/automotive development of the site.
I was aware of that... but I didn't care. Not exactly the spirit of this forum, being all too realistic in our designs.
Old 25 Jul 2007, 22:33 (Ref:1973484)   #32
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sorry for the big bump but is this still on? Haven't heard anything about it in ages...