Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 22 Jun 2008, 08:21 (Ref:2234503)   #26
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Should be an interesting race. Surprised Dario failed to make the race.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 08:31 (Ref:2234510)   #27
MRJUCY
Veteran

Australia
At the pub
MRJUCY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hopefully Marcos can stay out of trouble & move up a couple of spots.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 17:36 (Ref:2234911)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
well, let's hope that Boris still ain't mad about the NW mexico race...i like both of them too much for it to come to a head here. maybe boris will wait for payback at montreal, when marcus will be in the 59 and not the struggling Wood Brothers 21. would love to see them in the winners circle again, and i'd like to think, with ambrose behind the wheel, they are the one's to beat today. afraid they may beat themselves; let's hope not.

all in all, the ringers are looking more and more hopeful every year (and better too), and this will be a dog fight. jeff g, robby g and other regs are quick and hungrey for wins and the ringers always come for one thing...victory.

*looking forward to a good race with a few good cold ones with the old man for his birthday*
Old 22 Jun 2008, 18:36 (Ref:2234949)   #29
fish88
Racer

Netherlands
fish88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh yeah still can remember his interview or radio contact what he said in mexico, looking forward if he will make it true.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 19:34 (Ref:2234986)   #30
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
TNT Race Buddy..

..doesn't want to be my friend.

I've clicked on this link:
http://www.nascar.com/promos/tnt/?sc...17_tnt_lftrail .

I then click on Launch Now but I just get an advert looping round. Can anyone help?
Old 22 Jun 2008, 19:47 (Ref:2234993)   #31
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer
..doesn't want to be my friend.

I've clicked on this link:
http://www.nascar.com/promos/tnt/?sc...17_tnt_lftrail .

I then click on Launch Now but I just get an advert looping round. Can anyone help?
Maybe coverage starts when race starts (in 75 minutes)?
Old 22 Jun 2008, 19:55 (Ref:2234996)   #32
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh. I looked up when Eastern Time was and it said now. I'm in England.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 20:25 (Ref:2235014)   #33
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The green flag will fly at 5:20 PM Eastern time. Hopefully it will be up by then.

3 Heinz-Harald Frentzen Williams-Renault 42 (1 win, 1 pole)

Anyone could have won in the 97' Williams...
Old 22 Jun 2008, 20:46 (Ref:2235030)   #34
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jeff Gordon and Robby Gordon. Watch them.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 20:49 (Ref:2235036)   #35
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Ah, I get to see the rest of the football match I'm watching then.

I'm looking forward to live coverage of the NASCAR, because I usually only get to see a highlights package on Monday night which means I have to avoid the F1 forum and other F1 websites all day in case Montoya wins which I know would probably get mentioned somewhere there.

And this is particularly a potential problem today (In the "nice problem to have" mould).
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:00 (Ref:2235047)   #36
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Its working now - seemingly no commentary though
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:22 (Ref:2235070)   #37
johntt
Veteran

England
England
johntt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There wasn't any on the last one from Pocono
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." -Ayrton Senna
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:28 (Ref:2235074)   #38
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
still this is great... I'm in the four way view, with a timing screen up in another window - wake up F1 you need this
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:29 (Ref:2235076)   #39
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You can get commentary from MRN affiliate http://www.wzzo.com/main.html . Just click on "listen live."

Timing and scoring is available at nascar.com and at http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/foxTrax

Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:40 (Ref:2235084)   #40
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The racebuddy is pretty cool, indeed F1 could learn from it. Which it won't.

Bit jerky on my connection though sadly. This is the only road race I'll see this season too.

Looks like Stewart and JPM are moving on up from what I can make out.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:41 (Ref:2235085)   #41
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
see look at that - this is what forums are for - cheers man
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:41 (Ref:2235086)   #42
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
JPM reaches the top 10 after just 14 laps.

Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:45 (Ref:2235094)   #43
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
Ambrose 6th but the car is loose (oversteering).

Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:50 (Ref:2235097)   #44
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
Carpentier 43rd. What happened? Ambrose overtakes 4x champion JG for 5th!

Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:50 (Ref:2235098)   #45
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Keep us posted VT, I daren't open live timing as it drags the stream down to truly bad speeds for me...lol
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:51 (Ref:2235100)   #46
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Why is Bobby Labonte down there?
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:52 (Ref:2235102)   #47
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
Gordon has slipped from 5th to 10th in two laps. Is there trouble with the #24?

Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:54 (Ref:2235104)   #48
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
I sure will, Knowlesy. JPM is up to 8th btw. Labonte spun on lap 1 and that is why he is in the back.

Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:55 (Ref:2235105)   #49
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Man, Smoke was unstoppable that lap, must have passed about three cars in six corners.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 21:56 (Ref:2235107)   #50
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Love that camera where it shows a closeup of them climbing the exit kerb, sliding towards the wall.