Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 4 Sep 2003, 12:42 (Ref:708040)   #26
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Shoot ey? Not bad going to get it all done in a day.
Old 4 Sep 2003, 23:49 (Ref:708583)   #27
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well if you offered someone a gig in a top 10 car and probably be paid for teh privilege, I should think they would move mountains to have it happen

JF lives on the Gold Coast now, so its probably just a short hike up the road to the HPDC.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 8 Sep 2003, 08:29 (Ref:711535)   #28
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does anyone have any idea what the long term (next year) implications are of all this?

Will TEMorris run 2 cars next year? Will they do Konica? etc.
Old 8 Sep 2003, 08:35 (Ref:711544)   #29
ford boy
Veteran

ford boy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Morris was going to take all the teams to court over not being able to obtain a L1 licence as he was told he could get one. So obviously he wants to run 2 cars.
Old 8 Sep 2003, 08:41 (Ref:711553)   #30
vatuloa
Racer

vatuloa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The wine business is going well so I don't doubt they will run 2 cars next year. Plus the new found speed gives them a lot of confidence.
Old 8 Sep 2003, 08:48 (Ref:711561)   #31
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Obviously WW will have to bite his tongue and gag his mad army of supporters if he wants the seat next year.

Will it be a dinky-di 2 car team or 1 1/2 like this year?
Old 8 Sep 2003, 23:04 (Ref:712470)   #32
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If the Morrises succeed in becominag a L1 team, it will have to be 2 genuine cars.....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 9 Sep 2003, 04:52 (Ref:712622)   #33
Gudgeon
Rookie

Gudgeon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is possible that the Sirromet action against TEGA is to be in court this month The Tega Lawyers wrote to all the teams telling them what to do not all teams agreed with their tactics I know my insiders have said they are upset that the Morrises have put everybody to this trouble As GTR Magic has said they are the only ones that have actually issued proceedings Why are they doing it does any one know
Old 9 Sep 2003, 06:10 (Ref:712654)   #34
Onlooker
Veteran

Onlooker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prize money,the teams are payed over 20 grand per car per round just to show up and the level 2 cars get much much less than that.Some how they thought or were told that if they left the 2 litre thing and joined the v8's they would get their L2 upgraded.BJR bought theirs from Longhurst years ago but Morris thought he would get one given to them.

"Montoya made some last minute changes to his suspension but it seemed to effect it's handling"-Classic
Old 9 Sep 2003, 09:59 (Ref:712876)   #35
kaos
Rookie

kaos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It must be the "Rookie" hat that makes new posters so angry at times (me included on my first post). I loosened the band on mine and now I feel good!