Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Aug 2002, 17:50 (Ref:359840)   #1
schumi2002
Rookie

schumi2002 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
new sponser for minardi!

Het everyone... this is one of the first posts in this forum... and have already good news...

Minardi has signed a gascompany as main-sponser... there brining lots of money... but on one condition... a russian testdriver and minardi has got one...! Good luck minardi and stay out of the moneytroubles!
Old 17 Aug 2002, 18:06 (Ref:359850)   #2
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ahh... You said about Gazprom... I saw their logo in Germany race...

About Russian testdriver... Perhaps it could be the return of Viktor Maslov to monoposto, or the income of young Roman Rusinov (who is racing in the F.Palmer Audi) into the category... Also Sergei Zlobin (old pal of Russian F3) is racing on Euro3000 series... No other Russian drivers avaliable I think...
Old 17 Aug 2002, 18:07 (Ref:359851)   #3
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry, Maslov is linked to Lukoil (Russian petroleum company), then I find difficult he can join Minardi sponsorized by other company...
Old 17 Aug 2002, 18:19 (Ref:359854)   #4
schumi2002
Rookie

schumi2002 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
sorry i don't mentioned it but the test driver is Sergey Zlubin...??? don't no him... but he is gonna test 700 km in the minardi!
Old 17 Aug 2002, 18:21 (Ref:359855)   #5
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
good job too...i cant see Maslov being any use a test driver , unless there testing Launch control or some staight line testine or something like that .
Old 17 Aug 2002, 19:25 (Ref:359884)   #6
Legend
Veteran

Legend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good news for Minardi fans!

Quote:
Minardi Asiatech has announced that the team is joined, as from this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix, by an important new commercial partner – Russian company, Gazprom.

Gazprom is the world's largest gas company, accounting for an impressive 94 per cent of Russia's gas production and 23 per cent of the world output. The Company produces about 8 per cent of the country's GDP, and contributes approximately 25 per cent of all tax revenues to the Russian federal budget. More than half-a-million Russians, and over 100,000 foreigners, are Gazprom shareholders, while 300,000 people work for the company and its related divisions.

Follow the rest of the story here!
Old 17 Aug 2002, 20:34 (Ref:359906)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh dear.

Getting a big sponsor is good news. Sadly Russian business methods and those of the west still differ greatly. Just look at the lack of an agreement for the Russian GP.

I forecast a rough ride for Paul S.
Old 17 Aug 2002, 21:20 (Ref:359933)   #8
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great news. Minardi's future looks good.