Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 26 Jan 2005, 17:30 (Ref:1210510)   #1
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Polite request for help

I know I'm going to get into trouble for this, but, what the heck.

I'm just testing something out on my website, and I can't do it myself. If anyone is out there, would they mind quickly visiting The Website That Cannot Be Named and just surfing around a for a couple of minutes.

No need to read anything - it's all rubbish anyway.

Thanks!
Old 26 Jan 2005, 17:40 (Ref:1210516)   #2
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Tutt, tutt.

I'll leave this for a little while so hopefully you'll get a couple of 'testers' before I pull it!
Old 26 Jan 2005, 17:41 (Ref:1210517)   #3
Mathias
Veteran

England
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers Garcon!
Old 26 Jan 2005, 17:48 (Ref:1210523)   #4
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!

Hmmmmmmm, you've actualy made F1 slightly interesting.
Infact, it's excellent

Last edited by Tim Falce; 26 Jan 2005 at 17:53.
Old 26 Jan 2005, 18:20 (Ref:1210543)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Like it and its added to my favourites.

You might like to take up the excellent value for money offer of becoming an affiliate.

However its Garc's choice but you might just get better feedback in Cool sites, because that is what it is after all.
Old 26 Jan 2005, 18:37 (Ref:1210551)   #6
Mathias
Veteran

England
Awwww, thanks guys...

It really wasn't my intention to promote the site, honest, but to test a bespoke counter our technical people at Ellipsis Virgule™ have got going.

And I can exclusively reveal that you've been most interested in our F1 look-a-likes pages, followed by F1 news, road-to-f1 look-a-likes, drink-a-long-a-grand-prix and the road-to-f1 silly season, even though the latter is woefully out of date.

So, thanks for being our guinea pigs, and I'm glad the experience wasn't too traumatic for you.
Old 26 Jan 2005, 18:55 (Ref:1210565)   #7
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Very good! Also added to favourites - I'll never be able to look at Jim Rosenthal in quite the same light!
Old 26 Jan 2005, 19:13 (Ref:1210579)   #8
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good idea Pete - now this has had some hits I'll move it with a redirect to Cool Sites, then it can stay!
Old 26 Jan 2005, 19:30 (Ref:1210592)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

Then again I like anybody who supports Louise Goodman. Why not give her the dullard's spot?
Old 27 Jan 2005, 10:23 (Ref:1211058)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Jacques Villeneuve spleen venting is um...interesting
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 27 Jan 2005, 12:56 (Ref:1211155)   #11
Maxmil
Veteran

United States
New England, USA
Maxmil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Very, very, very funny, Mathias. I'm happy to be a guinea pig.

Old 27 Jan 2005, 23:32 (Ref:1211648)   #12
Alan
Racer

United Kingdom
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK
Alan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really liked the look a like page - good stuff.
Old 28 Jan 2005, 00:01 (Ref:1211672)   #13
ScottDay
Racer

United Kingdom
Derby
ScottDay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
On my favs good laugh