Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 2 Sep 2012, 21:43 (Ref:3129408)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2012 Fantasy F1 Results - Belgium

After being late with the last ones, I thought I'd better be prompt this time around.

The Belgium Round up

First the Relevant Facts and figures that determine the points…

All 24 cars qualified within the 107% time

There were 3 Grid drop penalties to be applied. Maldonado was penalised 3 places for blocking during qualifying; Webber and Rosberg were both penalised 5 places for Gear Box changes. Maldonado remained within the Q3 group keeping his 2 bonus points, Webber dropped from Q3 into the Q2 Group and received 1 bonus point. Rosberg failed to make it out of Q1 and did not receive any qualifying bonus.

As a result of an Engine failure on Massa’s car in FP1 Ferrari will be penalised 10 Engine supplier points.

Qualifying bonuses for Constructors having both cars in Q3 go to Sauber, McLaren and Lotus. The Engine supplier bonuses go to Mercedes, Ferrari and Renault for each powering 2 different constructors into Q3.

There was only 1 leader of the race, that being Button. He receives 1 bonus point. Together with the bonus for leading the most laps, as do McLaren for Constructor and Mercedes for Engine supplier.

Fastest lap went to Senna taking the bonus points for himself, Williams and engine supplier Renault.

The top 2 engines from each supplier, powering different constructors are colour coded for easy reference.

Of the those who were classified non finishers; all were due to accident damage.

Onto the results…

We have another new winner for the Belgium round: Rotary Wankell with 83 Points. 10 points back in Second place was B.O.R.I.N.G 73pts with Rolling Chicane Racing just one point further back at 72.

In the Overall, The top three remain in order though the gaps have tightened up after this round. Moral Victors leads with 616 points. Team AWB and Redneck Racing follow with 602 and 592 points respectively. SuperChilliF1 leads the rest of the pack in fourth with 525 points.

Full results and points breakdowns can be seen below.
Attached Thumbnails
Belgium Race Result.jpg   Belgium Teams Points.jpg   Team Totals after Belgium.jpg  

Old 2 Sep 2012, 22:45 (Ref:3129452)   #2
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well done SBF, its interesting to see how some with little difference in teams can have such a big difference in points.
Old 3 Sep 2012, 00:19 (Ref:3129505)   #3
MikeManNZ
Racer

MikeManNZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Grosean needs to be shot after he is hung.

He destroyed my race at the first corner
Old 3 Sep 2012, 10:26 (Ref:3129746)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
At last Ricciardo scores some decent points.
Old 17 Sep 2012, 09:12 (Ref:3137098)   #5
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Oh dear. I am doing terribly. I am third from the bottom. Looks like I am going to have to write off this year.