Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 19 Jan 2012, 11:02 (Ref:3014029)   #676
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd yort View Post
I hope it is only the sign writing that is unfinished and you are just being pedantic.
I wish. Still getting the wiring done so it can be tuned and a few other things.....
Oh yeh, then I still have to wrap it once I get the design.

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either
Old 20 Jan 2012, 07:44 (Ref:3014418)   #677
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr Tinkler has apparently signed Mr Johnson and Mr Richards to codrive his '09 CupCar in the 12 hour.... Here

Wonder how they will go?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 20 Jan 2012, 09:39 (Ref:3014454)   #678
Downoz
Veteran

Australia
Australia
Downoz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
Well, if you are correct with your crowd number predictions, at least we will be a quality over quantity crowd, rather than the bogan trash who turn up in October.

Well said bud and so true.
Old 20 Jan 2012, 10:00 (Ref:3014463)   #679
scudd
Racer

scudd should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Mr Tinkler has apparently signed Mr Johnson and Mr Richards to codrive his '09 CupCar in the 12 hour.... Here

Wonder how they will go?
I'm keen to see how many laps they do compared to 282 from b class last year. We had a bit of rain so it'll be hard to judge. Will be looking at quali times too. They will win b class if the car runs all day especially if tinkler only does 2 hours.
Old 20 Jan 2012, 14:33 (Ref:3014570)   #680
St00ge
Veteran

St00ge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downoz View Post
Well said bud and so true.
I think those were the words of the 2ltr crowd back in the day
Old 21 Jan 2012, 10:09 (Ref:3014879)   #681
ff s conscience
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
ff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Tinkler and steve j tested the Lambo LP600 GT3 yesterday at Phillip Island.......
Old 21 Jan 2012, 10:13 (Ref:3014882)   #682
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff s conscience View Post
Tinkler and steve j tested the Lambo LP600 GT3 yesterday at Phillip Island.......
Tinkler to run Carrera Cup, Aus GT and B12?
Old 21 Jan 2012, 23:26 (Ref:3015145)   #683
cavvy
Veteran

cavvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mr Tinkler

The mining magnet and race car enthusiast ...
http://www.speedcafe.com/2012/01/20/...up-in-12-hour/

Where did this car come from?
Old 22 Jan 2012, 02:51 (Ref:3015178)   #684
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tinler bought a 2009 spec 997 to run in the GT3 cup Challenge to get himself some extra miles, and put someone else in the Carrera Cup car (Jeremy Gray from memory).
Old 22 Jan 2012, 02:57 (Ref:3015179)   #685
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah Im also pretty sure it was Jeremy Gray, that name rings a bell.

Wonder if the Gallardo test has given him any ideas...
Old 22 Jan 2012, 03:17 (Ref:3015184)   #686
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Mr Huglin's or Maranello Motorsport's for sale version?
Old 22 Jan 2012, 03:52 (Ref:3015189)   #687
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Im guessing it was Maranello's car seeing as though Ted's is a 560.
Old 22 Jan 2012, 04:13 (Ref:3015192)   #688
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Im guessing it was Maranello's car seeing as though Ted's is a 560.
Technically the MM car is an LP560 updated to LP600 specs isnt it?
Old 22 Jan 2012, 05:26 (Ref:3015200)   #689
scudd
Racer

scudd should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Looks like a 600 to me, tired too.

32 confirmed entries for the 12hr
Old 22 Jan 2012, 06:44 (Ref:3015204)   #690
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by scudd View Post
Looks like a 600 to me, tired too.

Says the car was updated...
Old 22 Jan 2012, 06:47 (Ref:3015205)   #691
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by scudd View Post
32 confirmed entries for the 12hr

Not long now...
Old 22 Jan 2012, 10:24 (Ref:3015232)   #692
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:
Just assumed it was a 600-oops.... Thanks for posting the ad, its cleared it up a bit eh?

So entrylist tomorrow, not expecting any surprises or anything new really, wont complain if a pair of Schubert Z4s are on that list either
Old 22 Jan 2012, 10:59 (Ref:3015243)   #693
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I still dont get why this thread continues to be in Australian Touring cars. when the bulk of the discussion is about foreign sports cars.

I would think that this even cant truly mature to it appears in the correct forum
Old 22 Jan 2012, 11:14 (Ref:3015247)   #694
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
I still dont get why this thread continues to be in Australian Touring cars. when the bulk of the discussion is about foreign sports cars.

I would think that this even cant truly mature to it appears in the correct forum
The Australian Touring car forum also includes other australian tin top categories that arent touring cars. Lets not get all technical here folks, As an aussie its good to have all the tin top categories in one sub forum, keeps it all together and people dont have go far to find a thread. Besides have you seen the odd Aus GT thread in the sportscar forum? They're not well supported.
Old 22 Jan 2012, 11:18 (Ref:3015249)   #695
ff s conscience
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
ff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The mm lambo is a full spec 600, it WAS a 560 but a 600 is simply a 560, with some bolt ons.

And its not as tired as scud infers. It WAS, but isnt now.

In fact, in some ways is fresher and faster than scuds.
Old 22 Jan 2012, 11:23 (Ref:3015251)   #696
ff s conscience
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
Quote:

Well, if you want to be pedantic like that, there should be NO , V8 supercar discussion here then, as they're certainly NOT touring cars.

The T in GT, applies perfectly. Only a knuckledragging beer swilling bogan would fail to understand that.
Old 22 Jan 2012, 13:33 (Ref:3015291)   #697
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It is generally accepted that closed car events which are exclusively or majorly Austalian (and Bathurst is definitely in Australia) are discussed in this forum. Partly at least because whenever I've moved a thread to where it probably should be I get complained at because Aussies mostly won't leave this section of the forum.

In any case, the entry is at least partly made up of Touring Cars so it's relevent. If enough people want to tell me (by PM) it should be elsewhere then I'm happy to move it.
Old 22 Jan 2012, 21:45 (Ref:3015464)   #698
ff s conscience
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
Anyone from woolvrampton actyooleee, just HAS to be right.

Ignore peckerhead, he's only just realised that koalas stole his opposable thumbs.
Old 22 Jan 2012, 22:36 (Ref:3015485)   #699
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
like i said. until we are the readers are happy for it to be in the correct forum, then really we are not serious about this race.

we really should bring over the middle eastern GT races into this area, as the reason we changed the name fo Australiasian was to allow for the middle eastern touring car races. so if this is now the appropriate place for Australian GT races then all Australasian GT races should be here

We have all these european teams racing, so european readers will go looking for information in the appropriate forum, and wont find anything.

But i really dont care.
Old 22 Jan 2012, 23:22 (Ref:3015491)   #700
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Anyone from woolvrampton actyooleee,
Impressed - have you been here?

Quote:
But i really dont care.
That's just fine, because you're not the moderator. And since no-one's PM'd me it's going nowhere.

Now back to the subject, please.