Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 May 2007, 19:22 (Ref:1921744)   #1
zork
Rookie

England
lincoln uk
zork should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anthony Davidson (top test driver)

Could it be that the reason Honda are struggling is because they no longer have the services on Anthony davidson?????
Old 26 May 2007, 19:25 (Ref:1921746)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I reckon Davidson would be quite a loss to them.

Although it probably isn't having as bad an effect as the woefully daft ousting of Geoff Willis and his replacement being, primarily, a bike man who now oversees the tech department!
Old 26 May 2007, 19:26 (Ref:1921748)   #3
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
As I said in another thread, I think today was a positive debut for the new chassis.
Old 26 May 2007, 19:26 (Ref:1921749)   #4
zork
Rookie

England
lincoln uk
zork should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any idea where willis is working now? or is he on gardening leave?
Old 26 May 2007, 19:27 (Ref:1921750)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He's out of work still I think.
Old 26 May 2007, 22:49 (Ref:1921811)   #6
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
He's out of work still I think.
Rumour has it that he was seen to be chauffered away from the dole office by none other than David Richards.
Old 27 May 2007, 03:27 (Ref:1921864)   #7
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i doubt it, the car seems to have inherent aerodynamic instability, and Davidson was avaliable to test the new car over the winter.
And for Dave Richards taking Willis on, good move DR.
Old 27 May 2007, 21:04 (Ref:1922375)   #8
Rennen
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Rennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey 6 litre
i doubt it, the car seems to have inherent aerodynamic instability, and Davidson was avaliable to test the new car over the winter.
Who says he was?

Last edited by Knowlesy; 27 May 2007 at 21:17. Reason: Quote tags
Old 28 May 2007, 03:15 (Ref:1922498)   #9
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennen
Who says he was?
was as he's part of the honda family i'm sure there would be no difficulty in aquiring his services.