Williams 1 2.70%
Toro Rosso 0 0%
Sauber 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 Mar 2018, 06:40 (Ref:3810574)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Grand Prix: Australian Grand Prix 2018

Who is it for you?
Old 25 Mar 2018, 07:36 (Ref:3810590)   #2
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferrari. Saw the opportunity with the VSC and went for it.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 08:20 (Ref:3810606)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Haas. Who knew wheels falling off could blow engines...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 25 Mar 2018, 08:40 (Ref:3810613)   #4
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Ferrari for me - smart tactical calls and the cars were j-u-s-t fast enough to then stay in front of the Hamster.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 13:46 (Ref:3810648)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Haas. not a typical pick due to their errors, but great to see them up there on merit really and now looking forward to seeing how they do from here on out.

genuinely excited for them and sort of became a fan so they get my vote.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 14:33 (Ref:3810658)   #6
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Ferrari - having 2 cars at the front against a single Mercedes opened up at lot of strategic possibilities. They used them well.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 15:48 (Ref:3810665)   #7
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Really close to giving it to Haas due to the feelgood factor of this performance in their third season. An excellent job to be up there and I hope they maintain this pace for the season. How will they keep up on development?

Anyway, on the strength of this Grand Prix, I can't give it to them. Gunther Steiner has admitted they didn't do enough pit stop practice. They will have other chances.

Going to have to go for Ferrari. Bottas didn't keep up his end for Mercedes this weekend and Ferrari got a 1-3.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 15:55 (Ref:3810667)   #8
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Truly shocking performance from Williams, worse than expected, what have they been doing all winter?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 25 Mar 2018, 16:09 (Ref:3810669)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
between the red cars and haas, but went for haas as i have never voted for them before
Old 25 Mar 2018, 16:15 (Ref:3810671)   #10
Mies7337
Racer

Netherlands
Hoek van Holland
Mies7337 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Williams for me.
No speed, no reliability, no talented drivers. Horrible
Old 25 Mar 2018, 16:59 (Ref:3810676)   #11
mikestow
Rookie

mikestow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First time ever I switced it off around lap 34 to watch "Monte Walsh".The penalty Ricciardo got ruined Red Bull's chance before the start,and coasting to save engines for Hamilton took the biscuit.The razzamataz at the beginning was a dire waste of 15 minutes,as I had hoped the highlights would be just that.The Qualifying we saw yesterday.The Halo meant I could not identify any race car driver ,unless keeping up with the placings,and that was not easy at all.Ready now to bin Formula one and enjoy Formula E.No on could overtake,and apart ftom Haas it was watching paint dry.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 19:09 (Ref:3810702)   #12
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Ferrari's quick decision to pit Vettel turned the race round.That earned my vote.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 20:04 (Ref:3810711)   #13
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
McLaren, just for teh fact that after spending millions to cancel the Honda deal, they get to have a double finish, whilst Honda engines continued their abysmal run with anther failure.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 20:52 (Ref:3810725)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My vote is for the team that did wonders up to the pitstops.... Haas. What a crying shame. Let's hope they can live up to the promise shown.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 21:39 (Ref:3810743)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Haas. Very good, but arghhhhhhhhh.

Hmm, Ferrari and McLaren good too. Oh, I don’t know. Er, Haas.
Old 26 Mar 2018, 00:04 (Ref:3810768)   #16
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mies7337 View Post
Williams for me.
No speed, no reliability, no talented drivers. Horrible
Interesting criteria for your vote. They obviously made an impact on you, at least.

The most I can say for them is that they were a team of the Grand Prix. An inauspicious start.

I am glad to see Haas getting a lot of votes, even if I decided against giving it to them because of the cross-threaded wheel nuts. It would be nice if they can manage to mount that kind of challenge regularly. So far, they look to have taken on Force India's mantle of last year of a low-budget team delivering.
Old 26 Mar 2018, 03:21 (Ref:3810789)   #17
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferrari, for the Mercedes sandwich.
Old 26 Mar 2018, 19:08 (Ref:3811058)   #18
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Haas
Old 27 Mar 2018, 14:04 (Ref:3811255)   #19
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Gave the nod to Ferrari (although it was Haas up until the pit stops).

At the opposite end of the scale - Williams. Oh dear. Very sad to see.
Old 30 Mar 2018, 15:19 (Ref:3811944)   #20
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Best McLaren race in years...