Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Closed Thread

Old 2 Apr 2005, 18:45 (Ref:1268081)   #1
beadie
Rookie

beadie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You have a Motor Racing Expert on here and what do you do?

You delete all of his post because people hate facts!
Old 2 Apr 2005, 22:39 (Ref:1268254)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I saw some information here, about a driver wrecking a car... it was presented in a condemning manner, without particularly describing the circumstances of the accident, nor indeed an insight as to how many cars this particular driver has supposedly "wrecked" so far this season....

I would take this as an opportunity to improve the writing style, and information dissemination as opposed to some thinly veiled claim of censorship.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 2 Apr 2005, 23:15 (Ref:1268265)   #3
Joe Fan
Veteran

Joe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJoe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by beadie
You delete all of his post because people hate facts!
No, your posts were deleted because you have been banned from this forum (and all other ten-tenths forums) a long time ago after given several chances. If you continue to post here, the owners of this site may chose to press legal action against you and you can be traced by your ISP address. My advice to you is, there are other racing forums, so why bother?

Last edited by Joe Fan; 2 Apr 2005 at 23:22.
Closed Thread