Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 1 Jul 2011, 00:15 (Ref:2908992)   #26
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
[QUOTE=Marbot;2907865]I would have been going with some mates, but currently out of action because I have recently been struck down with Guillain Barre Syndrome. Bugger!

Had to google it to find out what the hell it was!
Sorry to hear you have it Marbot!
Hope you get well soon and are up for camping next year!
Old 1 Jul 2011, 08:41 (Ref:2909126)   #27
calloforion
Rookie

England
London
calloforion should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think it cost about £15 return on the bus from Northampton station to Silverstone last year. Much cheaper than a cab would be when you factor in potential traffic.
Old 5 Jul 2011, 14:14 (Ref:2922345)   #28
plavix
Rookie

plavix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
don't go to wolverton. the silverstone website says that stagecoach will be running a grand prix special service from northampton.

http://www.silverstone.co.uk/popup/e...tingthere2011/

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/service...s.aspx?Id=2975
But don't you have to pay for it?
Old 5 Jul 2011, 15:09 (Ref:2922371)   #29
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Normally (ie Grand Prix may be different)

£8 return bus from Northampton to Silverstone village - about a mile walk (if bus is empty of normal punters & ahead of Schedule driver will sometimes divert a little closer)

Runs every hour 0700-1900ish Monday to Saturday only
Old 5 Jul 2011, 16:14 (Ref:2922393)   #30
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by plavix View Post
But don't you have to pay for it?
yes, but you have to pay for all the alternatives... so i'm not sure why that's a problem.

the grand prix specials are £14 for a day return ticket. as it says on the link i provided
Old 5 Jul 2011, 22:18 (Ref:2922567)   #31
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Seriously, take bella's advice. She knows she's talking about.
Old 7 Jul 2011, 18:20 (Ref:2923392)   #32
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If anyone fancies meeting up during the weekend (myself and my girlfriend will be camping for three days at Woodcote), my number is 07775818813.