steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Heikki's new helmet:

Old 15 Mar 2012, 11:09 (Ref:3041425)   #27
hando
Rookie

Australia
At my desk copping head....
hando should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Weather: Currently raining and patches of rain for the next 2 days.
Qualifying: Could be a chance of rain.
Race Day: Fine

We are not goin' home,
Old 15 Mar 2012, 13:55 (Ref:3041521)   #28
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!

Firebird?
Old 15 Mar 2012, 14:05 (Ref:3041526)   #29
mikenunn-78
Racer

United Kingdom
mikenunn-78 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post

Firebird?
Looks more Angry Bird.....
Old 15 Mar 2012, 15:19 (Ref:3041554)   #30
mjkh
Rookie

mjkh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Angry Birds is from Finland, so kinda makes sense.
Old 15 Mar 2012, 15:49 (Ref:3041574)   #31
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
God, I hate that game. Disappointed in you, Heikki!

Selby
Old 15 Mar 2012, 16:23 (Ref:3041605)   #32
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Must be getting some cash...
Old 15 Mar 2012, 18:21 (Ref:3041692)   #33
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I want to remind everybody about the Ten Tenths chatroom. It will be populated by like-minded people during the practice, qualifying and race sessions. You can reach it by clicking the "IRC Chat" link right below the banner here on Tenths, although this particular chat client is kind of unstable. There are also other ways of reaching it as well, for example through this webchat (recommended for unexperienced users):
http://cbe005.chat.mibbit.com/?serve...=%23motorsport
Make sure that you fill in your user name in the textbox marked 1, click the OK button and you should be good to go

There are also other standalone chat clients for more advanced users, here's a list of some of the most popular freeware ones:

Windows: mIRC, XChat 2
Linux: XChat, weechat
Mac: Colloquy
Old 16 Mar 2012, 00:39 (Ref:3041941)   #34
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
According to the FIA, all of the cars are legal. This also includes Mercedes F-duct!
Old 16 Mar 2012, 01:02 (Ref:3041954)   #35
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There will be controversies...
Old 16 Mar 2012, 02:31 (Ref:3041967)   #36
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maria de Villota has said "for sure". Who says she's not a proper F1 driver?
Old 16 Mar 2012, 02:32 (Ref:3041969)   #37
taize
Rookie

taize should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone else getting weird characters on the live timing off formula1.com? I've checked and the problem is there on multiple computers using different browsers.
Old 16 Mar 2012, 02:33 (Ref:3041970)   #38
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
There will be controversies...
People will be wanting their money back if there aren't. And we know they've paid good money. No, I won't go there.
Old 16 Mar 2012, 02:35 (Ref:3041972)   #39
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taize View Post
Anyone else getting weird characters on the live timing off formula1.com? I've checked and the problem is there on multiple computers using different browsers.
Yes. Michael Schumacher is i, Pic is 1 and 1/2 and the rest have what look like Kanji characters.
Old 16 Mar 2012, 02:39 (Ref:3041973)   #40
taize
Rookie

taize should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Yes. Michael Schumacher is i, Pic is 1 and 1/2 and the rest have what look like Kanji characters.
Thanks. I'll stop trying to fix my computer and enjoy watching practice on TV
Old 16 Mar 2012, 02:43 (Ref:3041976)   #41
billybanana
Veteran

billybanana should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbillybanana should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Webber helmet cam is about as close as we'll get seeing what it looks like driving these things.

http://youtu.be/_I9enG-4a4A
Old 16 Mar 2012, 04:09 (Ref:3041994)   #42
Silver 3
Veteran

Australia
Sovereign Island
Silver 3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by taize View Post
I changed computers and browsers-- still had the problem.
I love to see others with the same issues-- and not just my computer skills being incompetent!!
Old 16 Mar 2012, 07:18 (Ref:3042029)   #43
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kobayashi, a man of magic, how did he keep it out of the wall, WOW.
Old 16 Mar 2012, 10:45 (Ref:3042139)   #44
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Anyone else shocked that Glock pulled the Marussia up into the midpack in FP2?
Could this car actually be half decent?
Old 16 Mar 2012, 11:02 (Ref:3042148)   #45
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent intro frostie. Let's hope this season is a memorable one.
Old 16 Mar 2012, 11:03 (Ref:3042149)   #46
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Ten Tenths Chatroom

Come you the 10-Tenths Chatroom Under qualifying and the race.
There will be a lot of activity this weekend because of the Sebring 12h and the Australian GP, so come join us!

The Ten Tenths Chatroom

10-Tenths Chatroom

I usually roam the Sportscarforum, therefor not seen that often in the F1 section
Old 17 Mar 2012, 02:40 (Ref:3042540)   #47
LotusF1team
Rookie

LotusF1team should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where the hell is the ridiculous celebrity race this year?
Old 17 Mar 2012, 03:52 (Ref:3042545)   #48
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks like Ferrari's long awaited successor to the F92A is a resounding triumph. That looks one nasty car to pilot.
Old 17 Mar 2012, 04:48 (Ref:3042555)   #49
Dixie Flatline
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
Dixie Flatline should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Ferrari looks very twitchy on medium tyres. The grip of the soft tyres improved its handling, but Alonso and Massa will have a hard time of it tomorrow during the race when they're not running soft tyres.

Red Bull again looks the class of the field, putting up very competitive times without resorting to soft tyres.
Old 17 Mar 2012, 05:16 (Ref:3042562)   #50
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Channel 10 (Australia) is mentioning that Red Bull may be protesting the new Merc FDuct system.