Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing > NASCAR Fantasy Racing

Old 12 Jan 2007, 09:08 (Ref:1813051)   #26
6th Gear
Racer

Australia
Townsville, QLD
6th Gear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwr fan
thanks 6th, much appreciated.
no worries anytime
Old 12 Jan 2007, 16:23 (Ref:1813433)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Right, listen up.

I've created a thread to put your liveries in, to make it easier for the chap running the competition. StuiE has kindly volunteered to run this for us, so may as well make it easier to follow the thread rather than wade through liveries.

Also, when posting a livery, please link to it rather than post slapping IMG tags onto it unless it looks professional. I appreciate that we have limited tools available to create liveries amongst us, but I still do not want the pages of this forum littered with MSPaint jobs. Again, I know this is all people tend to have, but it looks bloody tatty.

I do not mind IMG tags for liveries such as that nice 3D one that was made by Antrodemus. Unfortunately, as that also had the team drivers listed it is in the main thread!

I also wasn't aware this was a V8 Supercars thread.

Let's keep the place tidy please!

Last edited by Knowlesy; 12 Jan 2007 at 16:26.
Old 12 Jan 2007, 20:50 (Ref:1813591)   #28
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He's like a mum that looks after all the nascar post family, aint he?!

Now tidy your thread up! Or you will go to bed without any dinner!

lol. sorry.x
Old 13 Jan 2007, 00:12 (Ref:1813746)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's me.
Old 21 Jan 2007, 09:17 (Ref:1820739)   #30
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Chatters Aussie Motorsports Launches 2007 Livery

Chatters Aussie Motorsports are proud to unveil their 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup Fantasy Championship livery. The team, with new sponsors of G'Day LA & NY, Australian Made, and Australia.com are looking forward to expanding their motorsport enterprise with the entry.

"The car is an absolute bullet." Said Juan Pablo Montoya. "This is the reason I left Formula 1. To drive cars like this!"

The cars, which are Chevrolets, will run indentical liveries this year, with JPM suiting up in car #00, A.J Allmendinger will race in car #56, and Tony Stewart will run in car #83.

"We're looking forward to having some good fun this year." Said Team Manager, Chatters. "Let's hope this exciting new livery puts us on the map!"

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4061/263326267zz.jpg

Last edited by Knowlesy; 21 Jan 2007 at 14:27.
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 21 Jan 2007, 13:53 (Ref:1820935)   #31
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Nice one there Chatters, I see you pasted 06 lights over the 05 ones, lol. Care to let me use your template?
Old 22 Jan 2007, 00:00 (Ref:1821341)   #32
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No, sorry, but if you PM me your numbers and sponsors I'll make a livery for you.
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 26 Jan 2007, 21:45 (Ref:1826819)   #33
chemhead1
Racer

United States
Buying H-doujins in Los Angeles, CA
chemhead1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

AM2 Motorsport Livery Launch - 1.26.07

In conjunction with AM2 Motorsport's announcement to enter 3 cars into the NASCAR Nextel Cup, they have also revealed the official liveries of their cars, sponsors and all!

"It's a real thrill to see my own creations come to life like this," said AM2 Motorsports owner Victor Aquino. "Just knowing that I made these with nothing more than MSPaint, Google picture searches, and only a pastrami sandwich and an orange whip to nourish me for the entire day, it really brings a tear to my eye. Don't write that last part."

This also marks a unique occasion as while some teams are deciding to use Holden Monaro/Pontiac GTO bodies, AM2 decided to go with a Holden Commodore body based off the VY chassis used in the popular V8 Supercars series.

"It was a real challenge converting V8SC chassis for use in NASCAR Cup," said Aquino. "There was really a lot of blood, sweat, and pixels shed. Seriously, you know how hard it is to get that cursed Curve tool right!?"

Pictured below are the cars that AM2 will be campaigning for the 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup season.

#41 GAINAX/SRD Pacific Holden Commodore - Juan Pablo MONTOYA

#76 Namco/Sega ALL.NET Holden Commodore - Tony STEWART

#23 Sammy Atomiswave Holden Commodore - Robby GORDON

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th Gear
Can I use it...also can anyone make a VX Or VY NASCAR Commodore?
You're just in luck! In order for me to have made these, obviously I would've needed a blank template! Anyone can feel free to use it (knowing that some of you want to use a Commodore for the Fantasy Championship)
Old 27 Jan 2007, 03:01 (Ref:1826964)   #34
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
ALL-AMERICAN RACERS SPY PHOTOS! :O

Thees pictures have been circulating the internet, after a rouge photographer snuck into the Waterford Speedbowl while AAR was testing their new cars on the 'Bowl's 3/8 mile short track. Turns out they will be using LACETTI'S for the year!

The normal car for 2007.

Lacetti CoT.

Apparently, the cars are not 100% finished, as the rear side glass needs to be reworked before the season starts.

Last edited by Matt; 27 Jan 2007 at 03:08.
Old 27 Jan 2007, 23:20 (Ref:1827502)   #35
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
#25 Casey Mears (National Guard)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...0651019258.jpg

#41 Scott Riggs (Target)

http://www.racing-leagues.com/srd/im...olet_large.jpg

#42 Greg Biffle (Budweiser)

#42 was trialed on a Dodge before the team went to Chevy.

Mod note - please keep images to reasonable size. Thanks.

Last edited by Knowlesy; 28 Jan 2007 at 02:16.
Old 28 Jan 2007, 20:46 (Ref:1828074)   #36
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Great looking cars there!

Here is AAR's first released livery. JPM's car.
Old 5 Feb 2007, 18:55 (Ref:1834104)   #37
RaceFanStan
Veteran

United States
RaceFanStan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

The Bad Boy Racing Team has released it's paint themes for 2007.

Old 14 Feb 2007, 06:56 (Ref:1840943)   #38
chemhead1
Racer

United States

AM2 Holden Commodore VZ Car of Tommorow

Coming Soon....

Holden Commodore VZ CoT Template Available Below:

Picture timeline of the VZ Nextel Cup car here: http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6...historyeh7.png
Old 15 Feb 2007, 22:37 (Ref:1842647)   #39
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone got a template for a Pontiac Grand-Prix?
Old 16 Feb 2007, 14:30 (Ref:1843182)   #40
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th Gear
Here you go pwr fan....anyone can use it:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/9...onascaryf1.jpg

i recognise that !
Old 17 Feb 2007, 11:09 (Ref:1843631)   #41
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering show off livery ahead of Daytona 500!!!
Brendon Engineering have today shown off their livery in the form of a poster that will be avaliable at each round, the livery design was done by our spray painter/panelbeater M-Kart and the numbers and stickers were done in house. Team Owner/Principal Brendon said " this livery is awsome for our debut season in NASCAR we hope the car goes as good as it looks, and the drivers keep them straight as we don't want to have to many trips to M-Karts shop for repairs, we have released the livery in a form of a poster because the cars are busy at the Daytona 500"

here it is:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...ringNASCAR.jpg

Last edited by Knowlesy; 26 Feb 2007 at 17:04.
Old 17 Feb 2007, 11:27 (Ref:1843638)   #42
M-Kart
Veteran

Australia
M-Kart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice design PWR - whoever did that livery for you is a genius!! haha

Seriously though, it looks great with the sponsors & numbers! well done!
Old 26 Feb 2007, 06:08 (Ref:1851730)   #43
chemhead1
Racer

United States

Livery for new car and driver, #36 Joe Nemechek.