Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 8 Mar 2002, 09:14 (Ref:230698)   #1
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
This year's trip - help please

Unfortunately the ten-tenths pilgrimage has turned out to be far more expensive than first quoted. So I am back to the drawing board and all the cheaper package deals seem to be sold out. Aargh.

At the moment it is looking like the dreaded overnight coach trip again. So a couple of requests.

1. First of all a longshot, if anyone is organising a trip and has a couple of places leaving Friday returning Monday then we are interested. There are 2 of us coming from Bristol but we could get to most places within reason.
2. Otherwise, if we do the coach trip then a place to pitch a tent on Saturday night with some friendly faces would be much appreciated. After the smell of 50 wet people sleeping on a coach last year there is no way I can face that again!

Many thanks, Allon
Old 9 Mar 2002, 11:20 (Ref:231567)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I would dearly love to help you, Allon, as we are doing the shortened weekend, but after speaking with the Tourists Le Mans Liaison Officer (Stoffer Green - a new 10/10ths member), it looks as though every seat on our minibus is taken - in fact, I'm not too sure how we're going to get everyone in!!
Old 9 Mar 2002, 18:34 (Ref:231775)   #3
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I really appreciate the thought Aysedasi, those beers I owe you are just mounting up. Must make sure we meet up this year, weather permitting, (ie. no biblical deluges as last year).

P.S. If there is a roof rack on the minibus then there is space for us!
Old 9 Mar 2002, 19:44 (Ref:231822)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
There is possibly a space or two in our party, but unfortunately I can't help with the costing situation. We are considering shortening our planned weekend too as I feel perhaps a whole week is a little excessive.
Old 10 Mar 2002, 17:50 (Ref:232285)   #5
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
Thanks Craig, if you can give me the details and the price then I will let you know, (you should still have my email from before if you don't want to post here).

If not, then another plea for a little tent space for Saturday night folks. We are house (or should that be tent) trained.
Old 10 Mar 2002, 19:51 (Ref:232389)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Can't promise anything as we're awaiting a couple of answers in the next couplke of days that will determine the number in our party and our method of travel. Will get back to you.
Old 10 Mar 2002, 21:43 (Ref:232456)   #7
rlinter
Racer

rlinter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
See http://lemans24hrs.info for some info on doing it cheaply..