Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Oct 2003, 10:56 (Ref:745027)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
New F1 Moderator

As some of you eagle eyes ones might have noticed we have a new moderator on the F1 forum. We are pleased to welcome

Super Tourer

to the F1 team!

I think he’ll be a valuable addition to us and over the time he has spent at ten-tenths he has shown himself to be an excellent and fair contributor.

I would also like to thank super-sub EERO for stepping in to help us over the last few months. Thanks mate, we know how jammy we are that we got someone like you to fill in. Cheers
Old 9 Oct 2003, 11:04 (Ref:745038)   #2
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks Adam

Looking forward to many more contributions.

Big shoes to fill EERO, I'll do my best!

Carry on Posting everyone!

ST
Old 9 Oct 2003, 13:37 (Ref:745248)   #3
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you were a newbie, I'd advise you to wait a little to see what you're up against here, but, hey! You're here long enough to know how to take care of yourself!

Cheers!!!
Old 9 Oct 2003, 17:02 (Ref:745457)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Welcome Super Tourer !

I'll send you a list with the names you have to look out for...

Nah... it is just one name, a guy with a bat !
Old 9 Oct 2003, 17:15 (Ref:745474)   #5
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Welcome, Supe! I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Old 10 Oct 2003, 02:34 (Ref:745855)   #6
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Welcome to The World of Moderating! I am sure you will do great!

As a bit of a favor though, do you think that you could temporarily misplace Wrexie's bat? I am sure his hands are tired from carving all those notches...

Glad you are aboard!

Last edited by JohnSSC; 10 Oct 2003 at 02:37.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 10 Oct 2003, 12:19 (Ref:746227)   #7
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome ST!
Old 10 Oct 2003, 14:22 (Ref:746353)   #8
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Welcome to the team ST
Old 10 Oct 2003, 14:23 (Ref:746355)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to the world of moderating ST.
Old 10 Oct 2003, 18:08 (Ref:746586)   #10
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Good luck ST
Old 10 Oct 2003, 18:12 (Ref:746591)   #11
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good luck ST!! especially with ME around!

when i came EERO had just beem appointed (3 months back) so is there like a rotation system????
Old 10 Oct 2003, 19:04 (Ref:746622)   #12
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

Thanks Ralf Fan

Yep, I'm upside down at the minute.....
Old 10 Oct 2003, 19:49 (Ref:746649)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
Good luck ST!! especially with ME around!

when i came EERO had just beem appointed (3 months back) so is there like a rotation system????
Not really. A while ago R decided to step down from the moderator job, and EERO - a former F1 mod - joined us until we decided another F1 mod.
Old 10 Oct 2003, 21:33 (Ref:746727)   #14
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, I left them in a bit of a lurch when I stepped down mid-season, but thankfully EERO was able to step in temporarily until a new permanent moderator could be appointed.

Good luck, Super Tourer, you will find that people will sometimes cause you trouble on purpose - at the same time, 99% of the users will never cause you any trouble at all. So just remember that they are the ones you are here for.
Old 10 Oct 2003, 22:33 (Ref:746782)   #15
Thorstone
Veteran

Thorstone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Super Tourer welcome to the F1 team!
Who is this 1%?
Old 11 Oct 2003, 03:07 (Ref:746932)   #16
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
His fellow co-mods
Old 11 Oct 2003, 14:24 (Ref:747258)   #17
Mr V
Veteran

England
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Of those co-mods, only one makes up the 1%
Old 12 Oct 2003, 08:25 (Ref:747923)   #18
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
so , are we saying that Wrex is a trouble maker ?....

good luck ST ...

Last edited by Sato san; 12 Oct 2003 at 08:26.
Old 12 Oct 2003, 08:53 (Ref:747969)   #19
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No I think it's just you saying that Sato...

Be afraid...
Old 12 Oct 2003, 09:12 (Ref:747985)   #20
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Damm ........run away ...run away !!!
Old 12 Oct 2003, 09:14 (Ref:747988)   #21
Mr V
Veteran

England
well, i reckon that Wrex is the trouble maker
Old 12 Oct 2003, 10:13 (Ref:748075)   #22
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
I guess its unanimous then
Old 12 Oct 2003, 16:41 (Ref:748498)   #23
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
*uncomfortqable silence from THIS corner*
Old 13 Oct 2003, 13:09 (Ref:749534)   #24
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One question. When did the forum become the "Jaques Villeneauve forum"?
Old 13 Oct 2003, 19:49 (Ref:750131)   #25
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Oh, we're working on that...

*It will become Takuma Sato forum*