Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 11 Dec 2007, 19:18 (Ref:2086707)   #1
Sparky7
Rookie

United States
Poconos PA
Sparky7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Newb here!

Please be gentle.

~~~Barb~~~
Old 11 Dec 2007, 22:34 (Ref:2086842)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hello there, a warm welcome to tenths!
Old 11 Dec 2007, 22:47 (Ref:2086852)   #3
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now maybe we can talk about Robby instead of JV all the time.
Old 12 Dec 2007, 04:22 (Ref:2086993)   #4
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome.

3 Heinz-Harald Frentzen Williams-Renault 42 (1 win, 1 pole)

Anyone could have won in the 97' Williams...
Old 12 Dec 2007, 04:27 (Ref:2086994)   #5
Sparky7
Rookie

United States
Poconos PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle not
Now maybe we can talk about Robby instead of JV all the time.
Oh yeah. Robby is one of my favorite subjects. I'm cool with JV but I think I'm in love with Pat Carpentier.

~~~Barb~~~
Old 12 Dec 2007, 22:24 (Ref:2087529)   #6
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome to the Stockcar department. We have wine, beer and whiskey over there on the table, help yourself to some crisps or a sausage-on-a-stick! there is chairs at the back but they are for sitting on, with have soap boxes down the front here for the shouty bits. Up stairs is the NASCAR fantasy championship. But you can't take your drinks in there because StuiE has just laid the carpet and he doesn't like a mess. If you do get drunk and need to stay the night you can kip in Knowlesys' bed. But you must be nice to him, and remember, if he says no, no means no! ok?
Old 12 Dec 2007, 22:35 (Ref:2087541)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Don't say that Sparky, muggle will get cross if you profess love for one of the new single seater refugees.

Robby Grodon eh - a driver I have both loved and hated, feelings that often change on a weekly basis. Hell of a driver, does an admirable job of moving his team on but christ I wish he used his brain in all of his races!
Old 13 Dec 2007, 18:00 (Ref:2088113)   #8
Sparky7
Rookie

United States
Poconos PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Don't say that Sparky, muggle will get cross if you profess love for one of the new single seater refugees.

Robby Grodon eh - a driver I have both loved and hated, feelings that often change on a weekly basis. Hell of a driver, does an admirable job of moving his team on but christ I wish he used his brain in all of his races!
That's Robby. You love him. You hate him. Sometimes you do both at the same time. He makes things interesting for sure.

Muggles is a pussycat. Anyway he can't scare me. I'm a mom and nothing scares me.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

~~~Barb~~~
Old 13 Dec 2007, 19:22 (Ref:2088158)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Robby Grodon - he's a new entrant for 2008.
Old 14 Dec 2007, 02:25 (Ref:2088369)   #10
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky7
That's Robby. You love him. You hate him. Sometimes you do both at the same time. He makes things interesting for sure.

Muggles is a pussycat. Anyway he can't scare me. I'm a mom and nothing scares me.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.
Just cause I don't live on top of a mountain where they get all the winter blizzards and summer only lasts a couple months doesn't really mean I'm a pusscat.

Does Pocono mean anything!!!!
Old 14 Dec 2007, 03:38 (Ref:2088403)   #11
Sparky7
Rookie

United States
Poconos PA
Quote:
Just cause I don't live on top of a mountain where they get all the winter blizzards and summer only lasts a couple months doesn't really mean I'm a pusscat.

Does Pocono mean anything!!!!
Actually it does.

POCONO

From the Indian word "Pocohanne" translated means "A stream between mountains."

~~~Barb~~~
Old 14 Dec 2007, 14:04 (Ref:2088777)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Mmmm....Pocahontas.
Old 22 Dec 2007, 10:11 (Ref:2093699)   #13
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If you went to Pocono looking for Pocahontas I think you'd get a suprise.

Robby Gordon, thats the fellow who drives the rally raids, not much cop in cup though at the moment?
Old 23 Dec 2007, 12:02 (Ref:2094082)   #14
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mmm ... Pocono
Old 23 Dec 2007, 19:46 (Ref:2094196)   #15
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mmmm.... donuts....

oh... er.....

wrong forum....

*backs away*

Old 26 Dec 2007, 00:21 (Ref:2094857)   #16
chemhead1
Racer

United States
Buying H-doujins in Los Angeles, CA
chemhead1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
*runs down the hall into the room babbling something*

....oh man, gotta tell nicky there ain't no donuts in h-...What's that? He already came looking? Oh. Umm...well, good thing he didn't make an awkward situation about it! He did. Ah. I see......

Look, I got like 50 different paintschemes to make for the upcoming Fantasy comp and I gotta plan when I'm going to use up all my driver swaps to drive StuiE mad, so if you'll excuse me...

*grabs some sausages and makes his way out*

*comes back*

Oh, and sorry about the carpet Stu.

*leaves*
Old 28 Dec 2007, 19:40 (Ref:2095914)   #17
SpeedRacer5
Rookie

United States
United States
SpeedRacer5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
im a newb too. be gentle too!
Old 28 Dec 2007, 20:24 (Ref:2095926)   #18
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
Ok, from now on i don't think we should accept newbies without some kind of rookie training! We've already let a Robby Gordon fan slip through the net!

Welcome SpeedRacer5!
Old 28 Dec 2007, 21:20 (Ref:2095945)   #19
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
I think there may be more than 1 or 2 newbies on the forum recently. How about telling us a little about yourself, favorite drivers, etc.
Old 28 Dec 2007, 21:52 (Ref:2095960)   #20
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Welcome aboard Speedracer5. Delighted to have you with us
Old 28 Dec 2007, 22:03 (Ref:2095966)   #21
Sparky7
Rookie

United States
Poconos PA
Hi SpeedRacer5!

~~~Barb~~~
Old 28 Dec 2007, 22:17 (Ref:2095975)   #22
Sparky7
Rookie

United States
Poconos PA
OK. I'm a forever Dale Earnhardt fan. My favorite drivers are Steve Park, Robby Gordon, Smoke, Ron Hornaday Jr and Brendan Gaughan. I'll be cheering for Joey Logano when he makes his debut.

I live in the Pocono Mountains of NE PA with my hubby (the Jeff Gordon fan) and one old cat. My son and daughter are both adults. I have two granddaughters, two 3 year-old great-granddaughters and one 1 year-old great-grandson.

I'm a NASCAR fan but I am learning more about off-road racing because of Robby.

~~~Barb~~~
Old 28 Dec 2007, 22:53 (Ref:2095989)   #23
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
Wait until all you newbies get 100 posts on the forum. Magical things happen, honestly.
Old 28 Dec 2007, 23:12 (Ref:2095998)   #24
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
Quote:
Wait until all you newbies get 100 posts on the forum. Magical things happen, honestly.
Muggle not gives you £100! I still haven't received mine yet, but he promises me its in the mail! So, you best get posting!!
Old 29 Dec 2007, 05:17 (Ref:2096055)   #25
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

We need more newbies!

So all you lurkers out there sign up intime for the Daytona rush, with the awsome Daytona 500 thread...which degenerates into 1 page pocono threads and 4 page JJ bashes...

It's all good!