Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 28 Jul 2002, 15:17 (Ref:344580)   #26
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am motorsport in general today I have watch a boring GP, Superbikes from Brands and have just tuned in the Radio Toca on the Net to listen to the Touring Cars.

But my great love is Le Mans, I do not know why, there is something about which I have fallen in love with over the last couple of years.
Old 30 Jul 2002, 03:01 (Ref:345947)   #27
Rutle
Rookie

Rutle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BTW Liz, Mal and other posters to this thread - something that perhaps I should have mentioned earlier - which possibly illustrates that my passion for sports cars is at least equal to - if not greater than that for any other category. See who started the Best looking sports/GT car ever.... thread and my comments about them.
Quote:
"There are similar threads on F1 and Touring, so I thought as Sports/GT cars are the most beautiful of all, there should be one here. "