Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 8 Jun 2003, 16:26 (Ref:624708)   #26
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Karl Kling
Paul Collins, you are right! Apologies to the french government. No, wait... I'll sue them instead...

/k
Be their guest ! Hope you'll succeed... and that the Hunaudières straight will be save for times !
Old 9 Jun 2003, 09:26 (Ref:625430)   #27
the_fury
Rookie

the_fury should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alright! I admit! it's my site! They're my shirts!

To clear a few things up:

The outline was traced directly from a 2001 spec map, I did a best guess of the new bits after the Dunlop bridge but as you seem to have noticed, that, along with with a few other bits, gets a bit mushed up with the perspective (and also the double lines thing) when I stylised the track to put it on the shirt.

Karl, I agree there is a bit of similarity in the logos, this is purely accidental though. aplogies. Plus, Paul Collins does have a point!

Sorry, Aysedasi about putting this thread up, I know it was really cheeky, I just wanted to get a bit of feedback. Let me know if there are any legit ways to advertise and I might well be interested.

And I agree, they do need ironing!
Old 9 Jun 2003, 09:30 (Ref:625437)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OK, you've had your moment matey - I'll forgive you the cheek.

But I am moving your thread to Cool Sites right now.
Old 9 Jun 2003, 13:16 (Ref:625765)   #29
Karl Kling
Racer

Sweden
Sweden
Karl Kling should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's OK Fury. I mean, how do you design a logo for a site that's named after a road? By taking it's sign of course!
I guess we both just have to sit back and wait for a mail/phone call from the french authorities...

/k
Old 9 Jun 2003, 21:42 (Ref:626497)   #30
the_fury
Rookie

the_fury should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm glad you're not too peeved – great minds think alike and all that. Surely you can't copyright something like that anyway? I've not even used the correct typeface for starters. I'm even worried that if the ACO see the shirt they might get a bit upset about the use of the track layout, though it is fairly abstract so hopefully not too big an issue.