Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 4 May 2009, 04:53 (Ref:2454936)   #26
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bigtime View Post
Won't happen. Mark has already said publically he will only drive for the RED side. Anyway, which BLUE team wants their clutch burnt out on the grid at race start?
Ah it's good to see you back, Billy I'm sure we were all worried that you hadn't posted on this thread yet...

In answer to your question re the blue team wanting a burnt clutch - maybe it's the blue team Mr Skaife will test for in the not too distant future!

Seriously, we all know that an enduro drive in blue for Mr Skaife won't happen. But think on this, Billy. If Mr Skaife and Mr Murphy do pair on the one car, what a field day you will have!!! The guy who used to cop all of your attention, and his heir apparent!!! Holy crap, I hope your're getting yourself gym fit, mind fit, stock up the kitchen with plenty of coffee and mexican jumping beans! You're gonna love it, and you are going to make bloody good reading on this forum!!

Oh please gods of V8 world, make it happen - even if it's just for Billy
Old 5 May 2009, 00:31 (Ref:2455529)   #27
Malfunction Junction
Racer

Malfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMalfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F J Nedos View Post
you are going to make bloody good reading on this forum

?

Oh it was a joke, I geddit.
Old 8 May 2009, 10:00 (Ref:2457813)   #28
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Simon McNamaras egg farm.
billy bigtime has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F J Nedos View Post
Ah it's good to see you back, Billy I'm sure we were all worried that you hadn't posted on this thread yet...

In answer to your question re the blue team wanting a burnt clutch - maybe it's the blue team Mr Skaife will test for in the not too distant future!

Seriously, we all know that an enduro drive in blue for Mr Skaife won't happen. But think on this, Billy. If Mr Skaife and Mr Murphy do pair on the one car, what a field day you will have!!! The guy who used to cop all of your attention, and his heir apparent!!! Holy crap, I hope your're getting yourself gym fit, mind fit, stock up the kitchen with plenty of coffee and mexican jumping beans! You're gonna love it, and you are going to make bloody good reading on this forum!!

Oh please gods of V8 world, make it happen - even if it's just for Billy
I'm already stocking the fridge. What a day it could be. Skaife does his famous clutch burnout anf Murphy has to sit in the car for 30 minutes-BRING IT ON I SAY Let's see if spud can try to burn down the pits again. The 2 of them remind me of Zig and Zag.