Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Dec 2015, 10:28 (Ref:3598740)   #1
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
2016 F1 Test Schedule

2016 PRE-SEASON TEST SCHEDULE:

January 25-26: Paul Ricard, Wet-weather running
February 22-25: Barcelona
March 1-4: Barcelona

This is just 5 weeks away. Are all new teams and gear ready?
Old 16 Jan 2016, 11:35 (Ref:3605321)   #2
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mercedes opting out of Pirelli wet test.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/f1-2016-mer...france-1537438
Old 16 Jan 2016, 12:14 (Ref:3605328)   #3
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not too much should be read into the fact that Mercedes will not be present at the test at Paul Ricard. The cars to be used must be the 2015 cars run by the three teams, and the FIA wil be on hand to ensure that they strictly comply to the specification that they used during the season.

The test is purely for Michelin to evaluate wet weather tyres, not even intermediates, and the teams will be monitored closely to ensure that they do not use the opportunity to try any development parts. And at the end of the test, Pirelli will share the anonymised tyre performance with all the teams; no team specific information will be shared, and the teams will not be aware of what data originated from which car.
Old 16 Jan 2016, 16:04 (Ref:3605360)   #4
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Mike... Michelin are not taking part are they ?? 😳
Old 16 Jan 2016, 16:43 (Ref:3605369)   #5
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Mike... Michelin are not taking part are they ?? ��
I am dreadfully sorry; I can only put it down to a brain fart. As I was pre-thinking about what I was going to write, I mentally said Pirelli, so why I typed the Michelin I don't know.

Maybe it's a conspiracy, and it was somebody else who altered my post.
Old 16 Jan 2016, 20:44 (Ref:3605431)   #6
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
We know you meant Bridgestone Mike...