Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Mar 2016, 09:51 (Ref:3621485)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
The Bug is awakening

I am so ready to start spending the waiting time with fun stuff like:

the traditional tentenths meeting tread

the last man at home kills the light tread

and the the when do you leave and arrive tread

i will turn green if i have to wait to much longer

The BUG is moving in my body and i need to feed it to keep it calm and happy.

just march, april and may before JUNE is there.

OK....... I will go and check the tents, the esky, the grill, the kitchen box, the boots, the radio.................

Or maybe i need to finde some new gadgets on ebay.

Think i suffer from withdrawal symptoms. better feed the bug so it wont make so much noice.
Old 9 Mar 2016, 11:36 (Ref:3621514)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well Ken it is well less than 100 days until we all get there and close to 100 for the start, and in just over a month silverstone for those in the uk, excitement is building for sure
Old 9 Mar 2016, 21:28 (Ref:3621696)   #3
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I see you forgot the weather tread but you already know it will be sunny
Yep tension is building since we past less than 100 days.
Old 9 Mar 2016, 21:36 (Ref:3621698)   #4
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Such misleading title, I was almost convinced of official Peugeot comeback announcement
Old 10 Mar 2016, 10:58 (Ref:3621820)   #5
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Bug's not quite bitten yet. I figure there's Sebring, Silverstone, and Spa to keep excitement trundling along.

I guess the first time it'll start to get properly real is when I start finalising bookending hotels - that generally gets things going.
Old 11 Mar 2016, 20:32 (Ref:3622240)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bug? What bug..........?
Attached Thumbnails
91.jpg  
Old 13 Mar 2016, 17:06 (Ref:3622511)   #7
Mikelancs
Rookie

Mikelancs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bug is here I have cleaned the fridge out (camping) twice already the walking boots and rain coat shopping have commenced already as I need new ones this year - ferry is booked but as I'm getting a new car before the event I have yet to be able to do a dry run on packing the car yet!
Old 13 Mar 2016, 19:39 (Ref:3622533)   #8
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I finally got myself to go through my +1000 pictures from Le Mans 2015, and got some of the uploaded on Facebook.
So I'm starting to feel pretty ready now!