Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 19 Apr 2017, 08:01 (Ref:3727693)   #476
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hindy was taking some swipes at DriveTribes the other week and referencing his decision to leave the WEC.

https://twitter.com/specutainment/st...81229883674624

There was a big tirade about them 'stealing' their VLN feed, only to be told it was actually a legit deal done with VLN - obviously without their knowledge. Bit awkward.
Old 19 Apr 2017, 19:02 (Ref:3727832)   #477
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Wait, even I knew about this - in fact, I looked it up when RLM announced their commentary deal. Time to climb down from the soapbox Hindy...

But the bit about WEC feed/comms being used for other sites was interesting, although I do find myself asking (again) surely this would have been in the contract to begin with?
Old 20 Apr 2017, 18:15 (Ref:3728000)   #478
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit late to mention but has been a busy week. It was great catch up with fellow tenthers at Silverstone and look forward to seeing everyone at the meet up at Le Mans later this year.

Thought the ELMS and WEC races were fantastic and glad that the weather wasn't as bad as predicted on Sunday.

Shame Hindy isn't on the TV commentary as the chemistry that he and McNish would be great however its nice to hear him trackside on a radio.
Old 20 Apr 2017, 20:15 (Ref:3728032)   #479
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I haven't been to WEC for about 10 years, and realised it was just a couple of weeks short of my first "WEC" event, the Kosset 6 Hours in 1977. FORTY YEARS AGO - surely to God I'm not that old LOL.

Really enjoyed it. Thought P2 must be about right given how close it was. P1 was disappointing given how few cars, bit what excitement it delivered. Loved the entertainment zone and the access to the pit balcony, Mini Midgetman was insistent we spent the last hour there and I didn't protest.

We were on site to catch the Porsche fire, missed the Toyota crash.

Blooming marvellous day out. Wish I could​ make another one this year.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk