Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 16 Jun 2013, 20:30 (Ref:3263490)   #1
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Chrome doesnt like Ten Tenths

Started a few days ago comes up when you first look at the site,now it comes up every time you look at another page.
Is Ten Tenths trying to steal my sheep?

Old 16 Jun 2013, 20:34 (Ref:3263491)   #2
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've had this come up for the first time today on Firefox....
Old 16 Jun 2013, 20:35 (Ref:3263492)   #3
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Now happening on Safari too.
Old 16 Jun 2013, 20:37 (Ref:3263493)   #4
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Happened to me, too.
Old 16 Jun 2013, 20:49 (Ref:3263495)   #5
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
For the malware localization, this appeared on my browser. Excuse that it's in Spanish, but it adverts about what third-party adviser is infected:
Quote:
De las 424 páginas que probamos en el sitio durante los últimos 90 dÃ*as, 1 páginas tuvieron como resultado la descarga e instalación de software malicioso sin el consentimiento del usuario. Google visitó el sitio por última vez el 2013-06-16. La última vez que se encontró contenido sospechoso en este sitio fue el 2013-04-24.

El software malicioso está alojado en 1 dominios, incluidos gabriellerosephotography.com/.

1 dominios parecen funcionar como intermediarios para distribuir software malicioso a los visitantes de este sitio, incluidos grangerdesign.com/.

Este sitio se alojó en 1 redes, incluidas AS8972 (PLUSSERVER).
Old 16 Jun 2013, 21:04 (Ref:3263498)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just seen the notice at the top of the page:
Quote:
Some users are reporting that "Malware" is being detected on Tenths.

This may be related to a third-party advert, Tenths itself DOES NOT have or try to install any malware.

Comodo Inspection Report
Old 16 Jun 2013, 22:35 (Ref:3263528)   #7
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Is also a problem with IE 32 and 64

Just says you cant enter site, some kind of weird stuff
Old 17 Jun 2013, 00:10 (Ref:3263559)   #8
aneesh99
Veteran

United Kingdom
aneesh99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just emailed the webmaster address some logs with the offending sites and additional information, hopefully Magneton finds it helpful!
Old 17 Jun 2013, 00:51 (Ref:3263569)   #9
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
bitly too
https://bitly.com/a/warning?url=http...t&hash=13SlKxV
Old 17 Jun 2013, 06:43 (Ref:3263648)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is being looked at and checked out by the senior staff - but they are positive there is no 'infection' on Tenths.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 06:53 (Ref:3263654)   #11
yap
Racer

Australia
Gold Coast
yap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOL took me 6 clicks just to get to this thread
Old 17 Jun 2013, 08:40 (Ref:3263693)   #12
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've identified the problem and have taken the necessary steps to rectify it.

The site has been submitted to Google for review but it may take a couple of days before warnings stop, the site has to be re-scanned and reviewed by the various services before they'll remove us from their lists.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 08:47 (Ref:3263697)   #13
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Thats good,....should we wear protection until further notice then?
Old 17 Jun 2013, 09:14 (Ref:3263709)   #14
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I too had a malware infection warning but not by Norton but a third party outfit.
At the moment all the adverts are in Spanish anyway while I'm out of the UK but I have run a scan and it seems OK at the moment !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 17 Jun 2013, 09:16 (Ref:3263710)   #15
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
At the moment all the adverts are in Spanish anyway while I'm out of the UK
Ah, so our advert providers GeoTargetting works
Old 17 Jun 2013, 09:39 (Ref:3263718)   #16
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Ah, so our advert providers GeoTargetting works
That's been normal for ages as far as I "remember" but at my age and vino/San Miguel etc that doesn't mean much !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 17 Jun 2013, 09:44 (Ref:3263719)   #17
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
That's been normal for ages as far as I "remember" but at my age and vino/San Miguel etc that doesn't mean much !
You're only as old as the woman you feel!

(So feel a lot of women and take an average!)
Old 17 Jun 2013, 10:09 (Ref:3263731)   #18
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
You're only as old as the woman you feel!

(So feel a lot of women and take an average!)
I've given that up but I do still have a look, last night all the young things parading along the seafront at a fiesta "tottering" on 12inch heels with mini skirts on almost caused a heart attack !!!!!
Old 17 Jun 2013, 14:42 (Ref:3263832)   #19
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Hope you include Sue in "all the young things"!!
Old 17 Jun 2013, 15:02 (Ref:3263839)   #20
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks like Google at least are giving it the all clear now.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 19:11 (Ref:3263950)   #21
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Hope you include Sue in "all the young things"!!
Not that young !
Old 17 Jun 2013, 19:51 (Ref:3263965)   #22
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
All now clear on Chrome.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 20:19 (Ref:3263976)   #23
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
Thats all good its safe....I'll let my sheep go outside again.....we'll maybe I'll keep them inside for one more night......just to be sure..