Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 19 Apr 2013, 11:34 (Ref:3236617)   #1
Squall
Rookie

United States
The Progressive Era
Squall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Greetings

My handle is Squall, and I've been something of wandering lurker through motorsports discussion groups/forums ever since the site IndyCarGarage stopped being a forum where one could discuss what Hemingway noted to be one of the three real sports (alongside bull-fighting and mountain climbing), and specifically its North American open-wheel sub-domain. I am someone who believes in truly Complete Freedom of speech and thought, and holds to ideals about automobile racing that could not be more at odds with the worthless Barnum&Bailey crap that 90% of the American audience (though thankfully not such much beyond its borders) now seems to inhale like junk food.

Pleasure to meet anyone who shares this passion.
Old 19 Apr 2013, 14:02 (Ref:3236681)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sure you'll find plenty of like-minded people on Tenths, we're all for free speech as long as it's within the terms of our FAQ
Old 11 May 2013, 03:22 (Ref:3245548)   #3
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Welcome, welcome! I think you'll find NaBUru38's IndyCar Predictions Competitions very fun if you're into IndyCar.

Have fun - I know you will!
Old 11 May 2013, 16:41 (Ref:3245775)   #4
sublimao
Rookie

Italy
Alassio Italian Riviera
sublimao should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes I like this thread and I'm ready, always ready to discuss about
American racing and Indy.
Regarding this year Indy 500 I would put some money on Takuma Sato,
I really wish to see him winning not much for the money but for AJ taking his 6th Borg Warner.