Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 16 Oct 2013, 13:40 (Ref:3318444)   #1
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Disposal of Race programmes

As part of a clear out and attempt to see the floor of the spare bedroom I am looking to dispose of some car race programmes. Mainly Donington Park from 1977 to about 1989 with some Goodwood Festival/Revival and a few others. There are generally two copies of the Donington ones.

Anyone want them on a non-commercial basis? Costs include carriage (or collect free from Bromsgrove area). If you chose to make a donation to Ten-Tenths or a suitable motorsport related charity, so much the better.

(I don't really have time or inclination to search for ones relating to particular events - that would cost you! I'm looking to get rid in one heap.)

Regards

Jim Whitaker
Old 12 Dec 2013, 19:17 (Ref:3343267)   #2
mark_l
Veteran

England
mark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jim,

If you still have the programmes, why not take them to ASI. There are plenty of traders there in historical items.
Old 15 Dec 2013, 12:22 (Ref:3344274)   #3
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks Mark. I've tried a few of the traders seen at various meetings but no interest. I'll see if there are any at ASI with a more obviously relevant stock.

Regards

Jim
Old 23 May 2014, 12:05 (Ref:3409345)   #4
JMLB
Rookie

JMLB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi there

I have just joined this forum recently - do you still have the programmes - it is a long time since you posted the original post - if so I would be willing to come and collect them.

Are you by any chance the Jim Whitaker who was in the Birmingham University MC in the late 1970s - if so i think we marshalled on a rally together one cold and frosty evening!

Regards

John Brown
Old 26 May 2014, 14:00 (Ref:3410874)   #5
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
Hi John

No I've already made arrangements to pass them on.

Regards

Jim