Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Jun 2012, 12:42 (Ref:3087981)   #51
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I suppose it depends how you define daddy's boy.

That minor detail aside, you can't help but wonder whether he'd have had the career he had without the surname.
Old 9 Jun 2012, 12:47 (Ref:3087984)   #52
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But what a career. Such is life. But I think Jacques more than justified himself.

Please don't mistake me for a Jacques fan!
Old 9 Jun 2012, 12:54 (Ref:3087991)   #53
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
I wouldn't dare.

Old 9 Jun 2012, 14:46 (Ref:3088024)   #54
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
Down with evil capitalism except my IPad, Roger's Internet, Apple Computer, gaudy designer lables, Toyota Hybrid, Starbucks, and parent's money.
Oooo! We could all do without Rogers internet. I think they mostly use Videotron in Quebec too.
Old 9 Jun 2012, 21:04 (Ref:3088217)   #55
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Second thoughts ?
Old 10 Jun 2012, 10:19 (Ref:3088392)   #56
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
I suppose it depends how you define daddy's boy.

That minor detail aside, you can't help but wonder whether he'd have had the career he had without the surname.
He was a pretty good pilot in his own right and no doubt his surname helped him into motorsport much like Damon and Nico. Jacques accomplished more than his father and I think Gilles would be proud of what his son achieved. Jacques may think F1 is boring now and doesn't watch any of the races as he admitted a couple of months ago, but its nice to hear he is offering his experience as a pundit to a few viewers on the less watched channel in the UK this weekend.
Old 10 Jun 2012, 11:07 (Ref:3088413)   #57
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
Oooo! We could all do without Rogers internet. I think they mostly use Videotron in Quebec too.
After spending years of my life in Canada, I would honestly support an Anarchist or Maoist revolution if it meant the end of Roger's.
Old 10 Jun 2012, 12:07 (Ref:3088437)   #58
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
After spending years of my life in Canada, I would honestly support an Anarchist or Maoist revolution if it meant the end of Roger's.
I think if Maoists or Anarchists went on the ballot with the platform promise of banning Bell and Rogers that they would win.