Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is it according to you?
Red Bull 30 66.67%
McLaren 0 0%
Lotus 0 0%
Ferrari 4 8.89%
Mercedes 2 4.44%
Williams 0 0%
Sauber 0 0%
Force India 3 6.67%
STR 1 2.22%
Marussia 0 0%
Caterham 2 4.44%
HRT 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 May 2012, 13:47 (Ref:3079871)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race- Monaco Grand Prix

Who is it according to you?
Old 27 May 2012, 14:04 (Ref:3079893)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
According to the oracle, HRT was the team of the race ! No doubt about it !
Old 27 May 2012, 14:06 (Ref:3079897)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
red bull best today
Old 27 May 2012, 14:08 (Ref:3079898)   #4
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
According to the oracle, HRT was the team of the race ! No doubt about it !
I forgot to leave them out of the poll!
Old 27 May 2012, 14:46 (Ref:3079933)   #5
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Very close between Red Bull and Ferrari.

Ferrari because Massa managed to get up there which was a bit of a surprise.
Old 27 May 2012, 15:10 (Ref:3079948)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I forgot to leave them out of the poll!
Don't worry, i'll put them if you leave them out...
Old 27 May 2012, 16:14 (Ref:3079973)   #7
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull - just. They got Webber out into some clean air and did a good strategy with Vettel.

Ferrari did a good job for Alonso.

Honourable mention to Force India as well.
Old 27 May 2012, 21:36 (Ref:3080166)   #8
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Red Bull.
Old 27 May 2012, 22:21 (Ref:3080190)   #9
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ive voted for HRT because every weekend they get closer to Marussia, this weekend De La Rosa out qualified Pic on merit and was only a few tenths off glock. Had he not have been forced to retire on lap 1 who knows how he would have gotten on in the race.

Plus Narain didnt get in the way when being lapped...!
Old 27 May 2012, 22:48 (Ref:3080204)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Target Chip Ganassi, sorry I mean Ferrari; both teams have red cars. Alonso and the team did an excellent job to get that podium and even Massa managed to come 6th.
Old 27 May 2012, 22:56 (Ref:3080207)   #11
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I wish I could vote for McLaren, but they've really botched up the season so far. They've got arguably the best driver lineup and probably the best car, but yet it hasn't counted for a whole lot in race results. Once again they did worse than they really should have, especially looking at Button who spent a huge chunk of the race behind a back marker... for position... and failed to get around even when on super-softs. I know it's Monaco, but we're talking about passing a car that should've been like passing a Sprint Cup car. Then he stuffs it, and from where I sat it was all on him.
Old 28 May 2012, 00:42 (Ref:3080249)   #12
AussieTimmeh
Racer

Australia
Newcastle
AussieTimmeh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull for me.

They ensured Webber's strategy kept him in a winning position and put Vettel on an alternate strategy to ensure he made up a few places in the race.

I don't like their tactics with tires in qualy with Vettel but I think they played the game best this weekend.
Old 28 May 2012, 00:48 (Ref:3080252)   #13
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan_PJN View Post
I wish I could vote for McLaren, but they've really botched up the season so far. They've got arguably the best driver lineup and probably the best car, but yet it hasn't counted for a whole lot in race results. Once again they did worse than they really should have, especially looking at Button who spent a huge chunk of the race behind a back marker... for position... and failed to get around even when on super-softs. I know it's Monaco, but we're talking about passing a car that should've been like passing a Sprint Cup car. Then he stuffs it, and from where I sat it was all on him.
Totally agree with you but hopefully they can turn the rest of the season around; there's another 14 races to go.
Old 28 May 2012, 06:11 (Ref:3080305)   #14
G.Walker
Racer

Scotland
G.Walker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferrari - made the correct calls on pit stops and strategy
Old 28 May 2012, 10:10 (Ref:3080431)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Why isn't there a vote for the BBC?
Old 28 May 2012, 11:25 (Ref:3080489)   #16
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Why isn't there a vote for the BBC?
They've already been disqualified from the competition for not competing in every race. Having said that, I do hope that Sky can find a better 'anchor man' for next season...or earlier. But that's another topic that's being discussed elsewhere.
Old 28 May 2012, 22:17 (Ref:3080842)   #17
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull , 2nd place to Force India . What is going on at Mclaren ? Come on boys sort it out !
Old 31 May 2012, 13:06 (Ref:3082576)   #18
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull Racing. With Webber and Vettel, were the dominant force of the race.