Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score have you given it?
10 4 6.78%
9 4 6.78%
8 26 44.07%
7 16 27.12%
6 7 11.86%
5 1 1.69%
4 1 1.69%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2 Sep 2012, 13:49 (Ref:3128990)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the race- Belgian Grand Prix

What score have you given it?
Old 2 Sep 2012, 13:51 (Ref:3128993)   #2
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
9, Funny how I've found the two best races this year to be the ones that had the most dominant performance for P1. Lot's of overtaking, Kimi's overtake shot it up from an 8 to 9, fantastic tv director and coverage, big crowd, Vettel perfecting the 'Montoya' into the new crap bustop and plenty of action.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 13:58 (Ref:3128998)   #3
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
8. Good racing and it was Spa.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 13:58 (Ref:3128999)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
8. Above good.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 14:03 (Ref:3129008)   #5
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8 - I enjoyed today's great race with great action and a great winner.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 14:08 (Ref:3129017)   #6
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I stayed awake, so it gets an 8.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 14:21 (Ref:3129033)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't always stay awake, but I'll still give it an 8 - just because it's Spa and that produces more entertainment than three other GPs. A great shame that Grosjean took out himself Alonso and Hamilton and blew it for Sauber....
Old 2 Sep 2012, 14:38 (Ref:3129051)   #8
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
7. The boat race for the lead was dull. Nice stuff behind that. Would have been a classic if the Saubers and Alonso were still in it.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 15:00 (Ref:3129067)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
I stayed awake, so it gets an 8.
Good reason !
Old 2 Sep 2012, 15:11 (Ref:3129073)   #10
QnickFTW
Racer

QnickFTW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yea it was a good 8.

Nobody has even half challenged the pole setter, everybody on the podium finished up and around 15sec apart respectively so thats not a dream race.

Start was amazing, and really I enjoyed the trains of 4 going at it for most of the race, Schumi at Les Combes and Vettel at the Bus Stop were pulling awesome moves too. Kimi's move into the Eau Rouge looked great but that was the precise moment when Schumi has lost his 6th gear so it wasnt that amazing in the light of that.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 15:48 (Ref:3129098)   #11
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All in all a good race. It tailed off a little bit at one point but it came alive again with Kimi and Schumi. A marvelous track, 8.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 15:53 (Ref:3129104)   #12
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Very enjoyable. 8
Old 2 Sep 2012, 15:56 (Ref:3129107)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Kimi was great.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 17:18 (Ref:3129184)   #14
blaffer
Racer

Belgium
Antwerp
blaffer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Exciting grand prix. Lots of stuff to discuss.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 17:23 (Ref:3129190)   #15
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
7, decent enough race, though for me it was slightly ruined by the start crash. There was no fight for the lead. Some good battles though at times. Probably one of the best races so far in 2012.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 19:08 (Ref:3129261)   #16
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
7 - I was hoping to see Mumbles on the top step to be honest.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 19:32 (Ref:3129275)   #17
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'd give it an 8. Pretty good. Plus, we did have some non DRS-overtakes as well(always adds a bit more spice, in my opinion).

Whilst Button was allowed to get away with the lead(sad that Alonso and Hamilton couldn't race), there was some good battles down the field.

Kudos to Kimi - the Spamaster! Good driving from Fingerman as well.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 20:05 (Ref:3129319)   #18
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
after the crash the race lacked something but overall a good race gave it a 6
Old 2 Sep 2012, 21:38 (Ref:3129396)   #19
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Gave it a 9 I suspect we will be talking about it for some time to come.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 21:51 (Ref:3129414)   #20
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I gave it an 8 as I only went to sleep briefly, I was woken up by the cat that was on my lap clawing me after the other half shouted at me and terrified it !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 2 Sep 2012, 22:52 (Ref:3129457)   #21
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
10. Apart from Button, the racing behind was brilliant. And ... where better to race F1's?
Old 2 Sep 2012, 22:58 (Ref:3129462)   #22
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Pity that some of the spark was taken away by the first corner idiocy from Grosjean, but overall an entertaining race - battles everywhere apart from for first place

Gave it an 8.
Old 3 Sep 2012, 01:09 (Ref:3129525)   #23
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good solid race with some nice overtaking down the pack. 7
Old 3 Sep 2012, 02:47 (Ref:3129548)   #24
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I liked it because it's Spa, and it had its stories that came from it, but the big stories weren't racing stories as much as stories of chaos and carnage. I felt like I got robbed of some potential by the weather meaning limited testing meaning top drivers got sprinkled seemingly randomly through the starting grid rather than battling up front, and then by some big names being eliminated at the very start. Had there been some real running on Friday resulting in better car setups for the weekend and had we not lost Alonso and Hamilton at the start, things might have been a lot more interesting up front, and with Button's lead being challenged.
Old 3 Sep 2012, 03:36 (Ref:3129564)   #25
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid