Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 22 Mar 2015, 15:20 (Ref:3518372)   #1
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Pirelli World Challenge Rounds 3 & 4: St. Petersburg

Already less than a week until Pirelli World Challenge rounds 3 and 4 at St. Petersburg, obviously a vastly different circuit than Circuit of the Americas.

Despite the track differences, I think we can expect to see some of the same cars and drivers up front, along with some pilots like Pilgrim, Thorne and Leitzinger, who had rough weekends at COTA.

Schedule

Entry List

Live Streaming (World Challenge TV)

Live Streaming (Torque TV)

Live Timing and Scoring

Track Map

Weather (Racecast Weather Site)

Series Twitter

Last edited by joeb; 24 Mar 2015 at 21:07.
Old 23 Mar 2015, 16:40 (Ref:3518663)   #2
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My wife and I are wanting to follow this series more this year. Will either of these streams work in the UK?

Thanks.
Old 23 Mar 2015, 16:50 (Ref:3518667)   #3
ger80
Veteran

Germany
Birmingham
ger80 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lets get used to ChemChina World Challenge ...
Old 23 Mar 2015, 16:50 (Ref:3518668)   #4
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
nasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
My wife and I are wanting to follow this series more this year. Will either of these streams work in the UK?

Thanks.
world-challengetv.com works everywhere
Old 23 Mar 2015, 17:25 (Ref:3518685)   #5
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ger80 View Post
Lets get used to ChemChina World Challenge ...
It has a certain ring to it doesn't it?
Old 23 Mar 2015, 18:24 (Ref:3518710)   #6
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
nasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
pick 'ems are live! Win an autograph from Tomas Enge http://nasportscar.com/2014-pwc-pick-em/
Old 24 Mar 2015, 17:01 (Ref:3519073)   #7
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The entry list on post #1 is not available, but here's the PDF:

http://www.world-challenge.com/image...y-List-v10.pdf

Reckon it looks the same as COTA, but I haven't looked real hard.

Saint Pete is one of the better street courses, IMO. My weekend is a bit more conducive to watch these live this time, w/ the exception of the 1045 Sunday morning start. I'll prayer for the rest of you heathens.
Old 24 Mar 2015, 17:28 (Ref:3519088)   #8
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
GT points standings heading into St. Petersburg:
http://www.world-challenge.com/image...-from-Cota.pdf
Old 24 Mar 2015, 17:34 (Ref:3519091)   #9
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post

www.world-challenge.com/images/events/St-Pete-Entry-List-v10.pdf

Looks like a few one offs are gone, but that was to be expected.

Quote:
Saint Pete is one of the better street courses, IMO. My weekend is a bit more conducive to watch these live this time, w/ the exception of the 1045 Sunday morning start. I'll prayer for the rest of you heathens.
I'm very blessed; Church and World Challenge are at different times for me!
Old 24 Mar 2015, 20:42 (Ref:3519140)   #10
ttdriver2009
Racer

ttdriver2009 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't make it to this race but was wondering how many other fans here are going to this race. With this series on the rise, I wonder if Indycar will start feeling the pressure to do better because the opening act will be occupied by by the GT3 fans and then leave before the Indycar race.

I missed out on the ten tenths compound at CoTA this year and Miller last year, but hopefully I can make to the Canadian Tire (used to be Mosport) racetrack in May.

This series has such a big following here but it doesn't seem to be that well attended in person. Maybe it's because I'm old and like to get the experience in person. I do hope it's not because I'm old because my dad is old and I'm still young in my mind.
Old 24 Mar 2015, 21:12 (Ref:3519150)   #11
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post

http://www.world-challenge.com/image...y-List-v10.pdf

The entry list link has been updated on the first post now. Also, lease direct the majority of the heathen praying in my direction.
Old 24 Mar 2015, 22:02 (Ref:3519166)   #12
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic Z View Post
Looks like a few one offs are gone, but that was to be expected.

I'm very blessed; Church and World Challenge are at different times for me!
Blessed planning for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
The entry list link has been updated on the first post now. Also, lease direct the majority of the heathen praying in my direction.
Thanks for updating for those of us who are needy. Should be a good show.

And you're at the top of my list, pal.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 24 Mar 2015 at 22:13.
Old 25 Mar 2015, 23:49 (Ref:3519582)   #13
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Sounds like Marcelo Hahn will be bringing the new Reiter Gallardo Extenso R-EX to World Challenge for this weekend!

https://twitter.com/tonydizinno/stat...55589909204992
Old 26 Mar 2015, 14:44 (Ref:3519882)   #14
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
TRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Sounds like Marcelo Hahn will be bringing the new Reiter Gallardo Extenso R-EX to World Challenge for this weekend!

https://twitter.com/tonydizinno/stat...55589909204992
Very cool, that car really looks awesome.
Old 26 Mar 2015, 14:49 (Ref:3519884)   #15
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
TRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
For those who didn't follow PWC in 2014, here's a link to last seasons St.Pete race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbkg1xBmf4I
Old 26 Mar 2015, 16:21 (Ref:3519925)   #16
ttdriver2009
Racer

Confirmed. Work will have me in Toronto for the race. Can't wait to meet up with all of you there.

Who is going to be on the ground for the St. Pete race. Love to hear the inside scoop.
Old 26 Mar 2015, 17:27 (Ref:3519942)   #17
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdriver2009 View Post
Confirmed. Work will have me in Toronto for the race. Can't wait to meet up with all of you there.

Who is going to be on the ground for the St. Pete race. Love to hear the inside scoop.
I'm afraid PWC isn't running at Toronto this year. They are doing Mosport, though.

http://www.world-challenge.com/index...rs&view=events

Last edited by Mechanic Z; 26 Mar 2015 at 17:38.
Old 26 Mar 2015, 17:29 (Ref:3519943)   #18
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
EFFORT racing has their newest video up. Awesome look at the series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX8LxABUtmk
Old 27 Mar 2015, 14:00 (Ref:3520326)   #19
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
GTS Race 1 starts in 15 minutes!
http://www.world-challengetv.com/
Old 27 Mar 2015, 15:36 (Ref:3520380)   #20
ttdriver2009
Racer

Quote:
I'm afraid PWC isn't running at Toronto this year. They are doing Mosport, though.

http://www.world-challenge.com/index...rs&view=events
Sorry that I was not correct. What I should have said, "Work is going to have me in Toronto for May 12 - 19, 2015. Since Canadian Tire Motorsport Park will be 40 minutes from where I am staying, I decided to spend some of my own money to attend the event like the rest of you will be doing."

I was unclear as to my post. Can't wait to see all of you at the track!
Old 27 Mar 2015, 15:39 (Ref:3520384)   #21
ttdriver2009
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRspitfirefan View Post
GTS Race 1 starts in 15 minutes!
http://www.world-challengetv.com/
The live feed was strange. The colors were all screwed up. The Kias were blue. Then it dropped out for 10 minutes and then came back on just to drop back off again.
Old 27 Mar 2015, 16:04 (Ref:3520408)   #22
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
Quote:
The live feed was strange. The colors were all screwed up. The Kias were blue. Then it dropped out for 10 minutes and then came back on just to drop back off again.
The KIA's looked pretty sweet in blue!
Old 27 Mar 2015, 16:05 (Ref:3520410)   #23
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Sorry that I was not correct. What I should have said, "Work is going to have me in Toronto for May 12 - 19, 2015. Since Canadian Tire Motorsport Park will be 40 minutes from where I am staying, I decided to spend some of my own money to attend the event like the rest of you will be doing."

I was unclear as to my post. Can't wait to see all of you at the track!
Mosport should be an awesome event to attend. I'm definitely jealous.
Old 27 Mar 2015, 18:00 (Ref:3520482)   #24
jasonjessica09
Veteran

jasonjessica09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjasonjessica09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are the race replays ever going to be posted online somewhere? I have not even seen the COTA rounds yet.
Old 27 Mar 2015, 19:03 (Ref:3520524)   #25
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjessica09 View Post
Are the race replays ever going to be posted online somewhere? I have not even seen the COTA rounds yet.
GT race 1 http://www.world-challengetv.com/#/races/1196
GT race 2 http://www.world-challengetv.com/#/races/1198
Other archived races can be found by clicking on "view all races".
I've found if possible, it is best to catch the races live, as the replays are not uploaded until after the CBSsports broadcast.