Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Closed Thread

Old 20 Dec 2014, 21:25 (Ref:3486765)   #51
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I need a currant bun!
Old 21 Dec 2014, 08:34 (Ref:3486838)   #52
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There are some truly shocking puns on this thread. I re fuse to accept that the should be an element of this forum.

Bauble. Who is a proper 'live wire'.
Old 21 Dec 2014, 08:37 (Ref:3486839)   #53
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Has Vince Cable been asked for his opinion?
Old 21 Dec 2014, 08:48 (Ref:3486841)   #54
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He's the joule in the crown!
Old 21 Dec 2014, 12:06 (Ref:3486868)   #55
bauble
Veteran

England
Are you positive?
Old 21 Dec 2014, 15:26 (Ref:3486903)   #56
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Stop being negative!
Old 21 Dec 2014, 15:56 (Ref:3486907)   #57
Guinness2702
Veteran

United Kingdom
Cambridge
Guinness2702 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGuinness2702 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 21 Dec 2014, 16:48 (Ref:3486910)   #58
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness2702 View Post
No way!

Because I want to know if the races are run in series, or if they are run in parallel. In short I need to know what sparked the whole thing of, and who is giving them a plug. Why for three pins I'd write to the mains man in power.

Surrender? Never, not while there is still a charge left.
Old 21 Dec 2014, 17:00 (Ref:3486911)   #59
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm confused.
Old 21 Dec 2014, 17:01 (Ref:3486912)   #60
rob wheeler
Rookie

rob wheeler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
these puns are making me laugh so much I think i'm going to di.....ode.
Old 21 Dec 2014, 17:50 (Ref:3486923)   #61
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob wheeler View Post
these puns are making me laugh so much I think i'm going to di.....ode.
please try to resist the urge.

This is the forum for bonding and there is no single-phase to it hence the frequency in which the normal consumer is able to come back to earth.

Phew!

But don't care.
Old 21 Dec 2014, 19:12 (Ref:3486945)   #62
bauble
Veteran

England
The cars won't race if it is a short circuit, because they are too hard on the asphalt in fact they are circuit breakers.

Resistance is useless.
Old 21 Dec 2014, 19:44 (Ref:3486956)   #63
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
You lot should be rounded up & put in the cells.

Seriously, though, carry on. I never thought a thread about Formula E could turn out interesting!
Old 21 Dec 2014, 20:11 (Ref:3486965)   #64
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I might try and listen to it all on my transister radio you wouldn't pun-ish someone for doing that.
Old 22 Dec 2014, 01:12 (Ref:3487037)   #65
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
If we were put into cells you'd have to charge us.
Old 22 Dec 2014, 07:57 (Ref:3487073)   #66
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive View Post
If we were put into cells you'd have to charge us.
Sadly Clive and I are poles apart, he is in his element and has a terminal case of puns.

He also plays guitar like AC/DC.

Sparky.
Old 22 Dec 2014, 09:01 (Ref:3487087)   #67
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Lead me not into temptation Bob nor get your wires crossed, I've seen your flash gun! It's shocking!
Old 22 Dec 2014, 10:50 (Ref:3487117)   #68
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive View Post
Lead me not into temptation Bob nor get your wires crossed, I've seen your flash gun! It's shocking!
If you've seen me flash, Clive, it is understandable you were shocked

I do wonder what phase you are at, and if can you flex your muscles, and do some light work, or whether you just coil up and dipole.

" ..... and the puns go on and on. "

Now what is this thread all about, again?
Old 22 Dec 2014, 13:27 (Ref:3487145)   #69
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Who cares, it's far more interesting than the actual subject, and I'm quite positive about that.

Come on, Bauble, you're the poet, time for an Ode. Perhaps one about three female drivers, Ann, Cath and Di.
Old 22 Dec 2014, 14:13 (Ref:3487154)   #70
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Who cares, it's far more interesting than the actual subject, and I'm quite positive about that.

Come on, Bauble, you're the poet, time for an Ode. Perhaps one about three female drivers, Ann, Cath and Di.
An Ode Dyne Ode.

The roads of the City were silent, a hush settled over the crowd.
“Daddy has the race really started?” A child cried out all aloud.
“Be quiet,son.” Answered the father, as people said with a frown.
“We can’t hear the cars for your talking, so please your voices down.”
Then in to the expectant silence, came a swish, a hum and a purr.
Some bright coloured motors slipped by and nothing was heard but whir.

“Was that Di in lead, or Ann? “Oh! No I’m sure it was Cath at the front.”
But it seemed John Electric Vergne over cooked it and caused a multiple shunt.
Immediately the orange clad marsahls, that stout hearted body of men.
Leapt swiftly to action with buckets, brooms, shovels cement powder – but then!!!
That tall handsome devil called Wooley, shouted. “I see smoke and some sparks – it’s fire.
Grabbed a tin pail full of water, and dashed up as the flames grew higher and higher.

No need to relate what happened, as water and sparks never mix.
Poor John Electric Vergne electrocuted shone like an angel transfixed.
All at once the street lights flickered, computers and timing went black.
Then darkness enveloped the city and night fell all around the track.
And so it was that London’s innovation - a race for the new Formula E.
Was branded a flop by the papers because at the end nobody could see.

Dedicated to Danny Watts.

Bulble.
Old 22 Dec 2014, 16:12 (Ref:3487184)   #71
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
No idea, but nothing negative about E that's for sure.

however, it will be Far-a-day before you get me to accept them.

But don't care.
Old 22 Dec 2014, 16:22 (Ref:3487187)   #72
bauble
Veteran

England

Clive will remember this early electric car, in fact I'm pretty sure that his him at the back.
Old 22 Dec 2014, 16:28 (Ref:3487189)   #73
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
Quote:

Clive will remember this early electric car, in fact I'm pretty sure that his him at the back.
Which IS the back?

p.s. is that a VOLTSwagen?

But don't care.
Old 22 Dec 2014, 17:07 (Ref:3487192)   #74
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Good poem Bob, but why am I sitting in your car?
Old 22 Dec 2014, 19:24 (Ref:3487217)   #75
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I knew I could rely on your literary talents, Mr Bauble. A work of genius. We should get you on the One show so you can plug your poetry book.