Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Apr 2006, 08:50 (Ref:1573663)   #1
kickstartthedog
Rookie

England
kickstartthedog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans Tickets - Wanted - For Sale - Information - Post Here!

i am trting to send a cheque off to lemans for my tickets but cant see anywhere on there website who the cheque is made payeable to. HELP!!!

Thanx all
Old 8 Apr 2006, 08:57 (Ref:1573669)   #2
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Mine goes to : Automobile Club de l'Ouest
the booking service is part of the club
Old 8 Apr 2006, 11:16 (Ref:1573775)   #3
kickstartthedog
Rookie

England
nice one bernard. Thanx
Old 8 Apr 2006, 12:41 (Ref:1573862)   #4
bgeorge104
Racer

United Kingdom
London, UK
bgeorge104 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think you'll have to use a Euro cheque else pay by credit card.
Old 8 Apr 2006, 14:29 (Ref:1573956)   #5
Bentley Beermon
Racer

England
Sheffield
Bentley Beermon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
easiest way credit/debit card over the phone or it must be a eurocheque which will cost
Old 8 Apr 2006, 15:52 (Ref:1573986)   #6
kickstartthedog
Rookie

England
it said that you cant book over the phone it would have been easiest
Old 10 Apr 2006, 11:46 (Ref:1575484)   #7
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I emailed them and then sent my card details to them by return email for payment.
Old 9 May 2006, 07:44 (Ref:1603978)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans Tickets Thread (Merged) Wanted, Selling or Just Information

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere in one of the "main" threads, but I don't normally order tickets from (or via) the ACO. When do they normally start mailing them out? I got my 2006/07 membership card a week or more ago, and I'm itching to get my hands on some tickets........
Old 9 May 2006, 07:55 (Ref:1603988)   #9
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There are reports of tickets being issued as we speak....
Old 9 May 2006, 07:58 (Ref:1603993)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
"As we speak...."

I like the sound of that!!
Old 9 May 2006, 08:05 (Ref:1603996)   #11
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
They do appear to issue them in alphabetical order by surname though.....I'm in for a long wait!
Old 9 May 2006, 08:09 (Ref:1603999)   #12
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Tickets are normally sent out by the ACO in alphabetical order. A's and B's have already been sent so depending on the first letter of your surname you'll receive them between now and the end of May. They're all dispatched in time for those attending the Test Day.

Oops! Didn't see you'd already answered Piglet!

Last edited by Bentley03; 9 May 2006 at 08:14.
Old 9 May 2006, 08:36 (Ref:1604015)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
When do they normally start mailing them out?
Approximately July!

It is a couple of years since we order direct from the ACO. After three years of bad experiences - "what order", "we'll send them out on Tuesday, er we are getting a Ferry that day", that sort of thing. We decided to pay a premium and have peace of mind.

However I am up for them getting them out early. A few good reports and we might go back to them.

I like the Alphabetical theory - although I've never experienced that. Does A come at the end of the French alphabet?
Old 9 May 2006, 10:54 (Ref:1604113)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Bearing in mind how early the majority of the bookings are made and confirmed, they do seem to leave it very late. I haven't actually ordered anything direct from the ACO - I have friends who are doing that for me.......
Old 9 May 2006, 11:02 (Ref:1604122)   #15
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Got mine!!
Old 9 May 2006, 11:11 (Ref:1604131)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
How long ago?
Old 9 May 2006, 11:16 (Ref:1604135)   #17
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Today, but we do go thru an agency.

Time to check the tent!
Old 9 May 2006, 11:23 (Ref:1604139)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Excellent, well done!
Old 9 May 2006, 11:36 (Ref:1604156)   #19
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
I ordered spare grandstand last week and mine (inside the "b") were not left yet (avoiding additional cost )
Old 9 May 2006, 14:39 (Ref:1604294)   #20
stickytoria2002
Rookie

stickytoria2002 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hiya I get my ticket every year from just tickets and motoring, they give me priority every year i come home there is a complimants slip and offer of tickets for the following year so my chapelle camping is secured each year, now im laughing all the way to the track. they are a little bit more expensive than going direct but then again they have to make their money.
Old 9 May 2006, 14:43 (Ref:1604299)   #21
formulawoman
Rookie

formulawoman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans Booking Process.....confusing to say the least!!

You need to fax or send the booking form off, then they will respond with a letter stating what you have been allocated. The letter will have a space for you to put in your credit card details (beware they do not accept switch) or you will need to send a euro cheque. I found the booking form very confusing but having just gone through the same process it now seem to be clearer. Hope this helps.
Old 9 May 2006, 15:20 (Ref:1604321)   #22
formulawoman
Rookie

Le Mans - Houx (not Houx Annexe) Camping Ticket Wanted

Does anyone have a spare 2006 ticket for the Houx (not Houx Annexe)campsite at Le Mans. I requested one from ACO but when they eventually came back to me they had allocated me a space in another campsite, which I have taken as it is better than nothing, but would rather be in Houx. I appreciate this is a sought after site and as such am willing to pay more than face value. If you don't ask you don't get hey? Thanks.
Old 9 May 2006, 15:56 (Ref:1604353)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No-one should be offering you a ticket on this forum at a price over face value. I've no idea how lucky you'll be. If you want to pay well over the odds, you could try eBay. Club Arnage used to be the place for tickets, but they also used to have a "face value" policy.....
Old 9 May 2006, 16:38 (Ref:1604387)   #24
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I get mine through Just Tickets, and they arrived today!!
Old 9 May 2006, 16:42 (Ref:1604393)   #25
formulawoman
Rookie

I'm obviously not going to turn down a ticket at face value but I just wanted people to know that I would pay a bit more as a thank you, I don't want to pay more just for the sake of lining their pocket. I have tried e-bay but they just want silly money and as I already have a campsite I am not desperate, just thought I would ask just in case someone had unforseen circumstances and had a ticket to spare. I'll try Club Arnage too though, thanks for the advice.