Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 12 Jun 2003, 21:49 (Ref:630009)   #301
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Damage for the #7 Bentley, it's in the garage
Old 12 Jun 2003, 21:53 (Ref:630015)   #302
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Doesn't sound too serious though.

RLM talking about the difference in repair time for Bentley and Audi. Basically if the Bentleys stay out of trouble they should walk it, but those pesky Audis are very close behind. Should be a nail-biter, which at least will make it different to the last 3 years.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 21:56 (Ref:630019)   #303
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I'm off now, will print out your times tomorrow rdjones (much appreciated) and will see you and the others on Saturday. Safe journeys to anyone leaving it late like us and enjoy the race everyone.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 22:00 (Ref:630025)   #304
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, i'll be hear for the race, looks like it's gonna get kinda quiet.

Have fun you guys, i'm off for now, and i'll see everyone who is staying behind here on Saturday
Old 12 Jun 2003, 22:03 (Ref:630029)   #305
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Safe travels to all....

Stay dry and comfortable....

I'll be there in spirit...

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 12 Jun 2003, 22:08 (Ref:630039)   #306
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
In other words, we're fuming that we can't go, and have practically died of frustration, hence being there in spirit, literally!
Old 12 Jun 2003, 22:12 (Ref:630045)   #307
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have a good time all and thanks for the live feed!
Looks like my Bentley painting / print could be on the mark! Check it out on the art/photography forum.
If you have time at the race, take a look at the prints on the Grand Prix legends and Alex Reade stands.
Don't forget the suncream.
Cheers!
Old 12 Jun 2003, 22:16 (Ref:630051)   #308
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I do hope that some of you picked up the Cargo Pants with the zip off legs to convert to shorts...

Sounds like you'll be glad you did...especially if it is humid...

Old 12 Jun 2003, 22:27 (Ref:630064)   #309
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Right thats me, the grid is up etc. Enjoy the race I am looking forward to reading the race threads when I get back. See you all on Monday
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:42 (Ref:630275)   #310
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Northcutt
Safe travels to all....

Stay dry and comfortable....

I'll be there in spirit...
Tim, you'll be in your mind, don't worry : we'll have a toast for you as the winner of the pole prediction contest on saturday noon... , and don't forget to plan 2004 : this one will be UNMISSABLE !

I'll post again this evening, I'm leaving to the circuit and the pitlane visit... Cheers !
Old 13 Jun 2003, 10:38 (Ref:630399)   #311
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I wish i could go next year. But the stupid British education exam system sees me doing exams about this time of year this year, next year and the year after!
Old 13 Jun 2003, 15:50 (Ref:630628)   #312
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
If it is Noon a LM, I will be sure to be up at 5 a.m. sharp Indianapolis time to raise my glass as well....

I thought Courage's time was a 3:32, but it was a 3:31...I'd rather be lucky than smart...

Enjoy yourselves this year...

Now that the LM Tournament has been announced, It will give me more options...maybe Nov 2 to see the Bugatti race???

Or even next year, if my schedule won't allow the LM...I would love to watch great racing at any of those four legendary circuits that will host LM Tourney events in 2004...

I'll figure it out one way or another....

The best to all of you...

Old 13 Jun 2003, 18:08 (Ref:630718)   #313
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Northcutt
If it is Noon a LM, I will be sure to be up at 5 a.m. sharp Indianapolis time to raise my glass as well....
Raise your glass, Pirenzo and Tim, we already thought of you with Ayse, while we were wandering around in the Paddock...

At noon local ! Muscadet plan... fresh !!!
Old 13 Jun 2003, 21:28 (Ref:630926)   #314
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
I'll be ready from here...if you hear a glass clink in the distance, that's why...