Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 27 Aug 2017, 17:39 (Ref:3762051)   #26
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm watching. Interesting start.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 17:49 (Ref:3762052)   #27
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTrDzNQOxdw
Old 27 Aug 2017, 17:52 (Ref:3762053)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
Excellent! Thanks sir!

Old 27 Aug 2017, 17:54 (Ref:3762054)   #29
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fisichella would be great in a BTCC Civic.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 17:57 (Ref:3762055)   #30
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Man, life just sucks some days. I don't get to work today, I have to stay home in front of the big screen, and now because of that meddler Nick Woodbury, I have to watch a commercial-free stream and listen to the RLM announcers.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:01 (Ref:3762056)   #31
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Man, life just sucks some days. I don't get to work today, I have to stay home in front of the big screen, and now because of that meddler Nick Woodbury, I have to watch a commercial-free stream and listen to the RLM announcers.
Stop moaning. I had to watch Blancpain, ELMS, Le Mans Cup, 24H of Portimao, Conti Tyre AND WeatherTech all free online this weekend. You have it easy. Some of us have too much to do you know.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:07 (Ref:3762059)   #32
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Stop moaning. I had to watch Blancpain, ELMS, Le Mans Cup, 24H of Portimao, Conti Tyre AND WeatherTech all free online this weekend. You have it easy. Some of us have too much to do you know.
i feel properly chastened.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:10 (Ref:3762060)   #33
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Life is tough, gut it out. VIR looks lovely!
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:12 (Ref:3762061)   #34
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Legge having a forgettable few races.
Quote:
Ha. I'll add in cold beverages to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Fisichella would be great in a BTCC Civic.
A little aggressive, eh?
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:14 (Ref:3762062)   #35
Maelochs
Veteran

Kat Legge is a pushy driver, but I didn’t see her do anything to warrant that response from the Lexus. That was on Sage Karam. Good contest until everyone got childish.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:15 (Ref:3762063)   #36
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Sage Karam is acting like a child.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:21 (Ref:3762067)   #37
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
A deserved stop plus 60 for Sage. Another incident with an Acura. This one with the #3 Vette.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:23 (Ref:3762068)   #38
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Crazy exchange with the Lexus and acura
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:25 (Ref:3762070)   #39
Maelochs
Veteran

As a dedicated prototype fan, I hate to admit it, but I love this track with just GT cars and wouldn’t want it to change. This is great racing and just enough traffic.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:29 (Ref:3762074)   #40
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
As a dedicated prototype fan, I hate to admit it, but I love this track with just GT cars and wouldn’t want it to change. This is great racing and just enough traffic.
It's pretty awesome.

I hope to make it next year.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:30 (Ref:3762075)   #41
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Exactly.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:40 (Ref:3762079)   #42
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Legge hitting things again.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:40 (Ref:3762080)   #43
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like seeing the gaps between cars that develop with no yellows
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:43 (Ref:3762081)   #44
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I like seeing the gaps between cars that develop with no yellows
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:45 (Ref:3762082)   #45
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Anyone else watching the YouTube stream lose sound?

Edit: just came back.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:46 (Ref:3762083)   #46
Maelochs
Veteran

Found it again.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 18:47 (Ref:3762085)   #47
Maelochs
Veteran

And some one tell Smug Karam that what happens on the highway doesn't have a lot rto do with what happens on a race track. Not any more of a fan after that interview.
Old 27 Aug 2017, 19:02 (Ref:3762089)   #48
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
And some one tell Smug Karam that what happens on the highway doesn't have a lot rto do with what happens on a race track. Not any more of a fan after that interview.
I think Mr. Shank just did.

I don't read lips but.....
Old 27 Aug 2017, 19:31 (Ref:3762095)   #49
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Going to be tight on fuel for the leading bmw. Would be good to see risi track them down
Old 27 Aug 2017, 19:39 (Ref:3762097)   #50
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Fisichella taking a full second a lap out of the BMW.