Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 12 Oct 2015, 13:26 (Ref:3582153)   #1
zipperkarting
Rookie

France
France and Jeresy
zipperkarting should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paddle /button shift

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post and I hope some of you can give me some helpful advice.
I have bought Speads RS08 with a 1300 Hayabusa engine. It has a manual shifter with a Flatshifter.
I would now like to install a paddle or button shifter and have looked at a number of different systems some fairly reasonable and some really expensive.
Flatshifter has a good system of paddles with electronic shifter and I have also looked at MPS but these use air bottles.
What do you guys think?
Old 12 Oct 2015, 16:05 (Ref:3582198)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wonder if the Racing Technology forum might be a better place for that topic?

Good luck on your search for info!

Richard
Old 12 Oct 2015, 16:57 (Ref:3582211)   #3
andrewc
Veteran

andrewc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pro-Shift www.proshift.com

A lot of the bike engined single seaters I have seen have used a solenoid to select gears and a throttle blipper system.