Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Feb 2004, 11:53 (Ref:868102)   #1
Frank Rizzo
Rookie

Wales
surrey
Frank Rizzo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So close I can smell it!

Is anyone else REALLY excited about the March 7th? I mean REALLY REALLY? All this furore over BAR and Button has got my juices flowing, and no mistake!

"Button - Let me at them" What a headline.

And the shuffle at the end of this season will make for great racing throughout the year, I think. DC is at last chance saloon, and will really go for it. JPM has nothing to lose and will really go for it. Both their team mates will not want to be beaten by the out-going driver, and will really go for it! YES !!

Although I'm a touring car fella really, I have to admit there is something just so brilliant about getting up in the middle of the night for that first race. It's like the world is put right again after the drought of the winter months.

BRING IT ON!
Old 9 Feb 2004, 12:47 (Ref:868165)   #2
Raglanparade
Veteran

Australia
Raglanparade should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, this season i have a feeling will be a season to remember. Lets just hope ferrari doesnt romp away with it, and may the best Honda win.

-jason
Old 9 Feb 2004, 13:10 (Ref:868194)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm so excited I might even wake up........
Old 9 Feb 2004, 15:24 (Ref:868323)   #4
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FRANK RIZZO?!!!! that's a name- fanastic fruitcake, welcome to the forum sizzlechest.
Listen jerky- as exciting as it is for honda- do they have the minerals to raise a proper assault? i can't see them above podium 3.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 15:40 (Ref:868334)   #5
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
So close yet so far! I cant wait!!!

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 15:46 (Ref:868343)   #6
ElScOrChO
Racer

ElScOrChO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I started my countdown yesterday!

4 weeks left! woohoo!
Old 9 Feb 2004, 15:54 (Ref:868353)   #7
Frank Rizzo
Rookie

Wales
surrey
Frank Rizzo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by gttouring
FRANK RIZZO?!!!! that's a name- fanastic fruitcake, welcome to the forum sizzlechest.
Listen jerky- as exciting as it is for honda- do they have the minerals to raise a proper assault? i can't see them above podium 3.
Are you Thai? I Thai too! Let's hope Jenson gets to pop the wheelies and bring it in on time every time, eh? No stopping for tolls (or pitstops), nothing. He's good.

At last my cover is blown.

Podium 3 regularly would be good though, right? I'll come back to you when you're not so jerky.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 15:54 (Ref:868354)   #8
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh, I don't think it will help that day come before...
Old 9 Feb 2004, 17:13 (Ref:868466)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can we stop it please?!? You're making time drag by ever slower!

But yes, I'm pretty excited!
Old 9 Feb 2004, 17:47 (Ref:868524)   #10
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
ME too less than a month left!!! YAY!!
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:11 (Ref:868548)   #11
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm so excited, i think i'm gonna wet myself!
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:12 (Ref:868550)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I already have....
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:14 (Ref:868553)   #13
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Okay... *backs away from knowlesy*
I think i'll be leaving now...

*runs*
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:23 (Ref:868569)   #14
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
*runs with Ascii*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH freak in the house and i aint referring to myself or Ascii....
Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:21 (Ref:868638)   #15
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
I already have....
yer , its happen to me before at pre season lol.....Im really looking forward to this year ....
Old 9 Feb 2004, 20:00 (Ref:868685)   #16
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Trying not to think about it too much
Old 9 Feb 2004, 20:52 (Ref:868733)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

The season, or my soiled pants?
Old 9 Feb 2004, 22:56 (Ref:868901)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Your "soiled pants disclosure" was at 18.12 - are you telling us you're still wearing the filthy things at 20.52........? I think you're taking the p.....
Old 10 Feb 2004, 07:57 (Ref:869134)   #19
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
or sitting in it !
Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:05 (Ref:869138)   #20
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
new day, new pants, eh Ay?
Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:46 (Ref:869175)   #21
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Why are we actually waiting ?,why do F1 teams need 6 months holiday?,WRC manage to run 10 months of the year,why can't F1?.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 11:18 (Ref:869298)   #22
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hadn't realised it was so close, only three weeks tomorrow & i head down to Melbourne for the GP. You've got me all excited now.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 11:28 (Ref:869315)   #23
Mattracer
Veteran

Mattracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep, I've just turned the TV on so count me in!

Permanent circuits- the life blood of motorsport
Old 10 Feb 2004, 12:05 (Ref:869363)   #24
ASCII Man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Armco Bender
Why are we actually waiting ?,why do F1 teams need 6 months holiday?,WRC manage to run 10 months of the year,why can't F1?.

Becaus Bernie doesn't like a frozen sausage when he's walking around on the starting grid?
Old 10 Feb 2004, 15:19 (Ref:869567)   #25
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
No, just because people like Macs need many months to generate cars like MP04-18

Last edited by climb; 10 Feb 2004 at 15:19.