Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 28 Jul 2022, 18:46 (Ref:4120782)   #101
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There aren't roads where I am today, so here is my spot

sent during haircut
Old 28 Jul 2022, 20:39 (Ref:4120796)   #102
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looks like something out of a cross between Gentle Ben and Terminator.
Old 28 Jul 2022, 22:06 (Ref:4120800)   #103
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was on the road today but this was the most interesting thing I came across. Looks like it caught fire and they just said 'F it. Leave her right there.'
Old 28 Jul 2022, 22:08 (Ref:4120801)   #104
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
There aren't roads where I am today, so here is my spot

sent during haircut
Old 28 Jul 2022, 22:23 (Ref:4120803)   #105
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I was on the road today but this was the most interesting thing I came across. Looks like it caught fire and they just said 'F it. Leave her right there.'
That sir is high dollar yard art.
Old 29 Jul 2022, 12:22 (Ref:4120839)   #106
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
there is some type of a mullet joke to make here, business up front, pyro in the back?
Old 30 Jul 2022, 01:28 (Ref:4120906)   #107
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
She's an International. Get that fuel leak sorted out and she'll crank right up.

I was working last weekend but saw several McLarens and, more interestingly, an R32 Skyline, leaving a car show in Knoxville. Sorry, no pics, but I haven't been feeling great lately. I've never seen one in person before. Box flares are the tits.
Old 30 Jul 2022, 02:22 (Ref:4120912)   #108
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Forgot to mention that I heard a SBC fire up at the office next door and the a beautiful white with black hockey stripe 67 Camaro SS/RS goes blasting by. I will try to catch a pic next time I see him
Old 30 Jul 2022, 12:14 (Ref:4120961)   #109
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looking well out of place in Scotland

Click image for larger version

Name:	3975EED5-4A4A-4D19-AAAD-1FA0EE8C0987.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	75983
Old 30 Jul 2022, 13:50 (Ref:4120974)   #110
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Extend cab and a long bed. I've not seen one like that in Georgia in years! Nice!
Old 30 Jul 2022, 17:09 (Ref:4121011)   #111
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The car is relatively common, but it was great to see a member of the British Upper Class not being boring.
Attached Thumbnails
01CCF42A-47D8-4579-8929-D14DB59893BB.jpeg  
Old 30 Jul 2022, 22:33 (Ref:4121065)   #112
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Looking well out of place in Scotland

Attachment 75983
Looking out of place maybe, but looking great in place for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
The car is relatively common, but it was great to see a member of the British Upper Class not being boring.
Zing! I always want to take pictures of the crazy modifications I see people do to their cars. I previously shared an image via text with some folks here of an Altima with a diffuser and crazy wing.

sent during haircut
Old 30 Jul 2022, 22:43 (Ref:4121068)   #113
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
It has just occurred to me it really should be Lord Zee over here. So must be a British Lord.
Old 31 Jul 2022, 01:32 (Ref:4121096)   #114
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Found on Friday, they were working on the garage so street parked. And she was mint, road was full so couldn't get closer
Old 31 Jul 2022, 01:36 (Ref:4121097)   #115
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
And a sadder one I saw parked at city hall. Yup, that's her phone mounted to the rear view mirror. Special place in hell for these people

And a funnier one. Guess someone downsized from a full size to a fake Ranger. Couple shots with the Wrench of Jeremy and it's installed.

Old 31 Jul 2022, 04:27 (Ref:4121100)   #116
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Found on Friday, they were working on the garage so street parked. And she was mint, road was full so couldn't get closer
Sweet. Someone had one like that for sale round the corner from here. Stopped to have a look, but was worried the owner would come out and think I was interested.
Old 1 Aug 2022, 18:16 (Ref:4121428)   #117
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Shiny bronco, not with the original suspension....

sent during haircut
Old 1 Aug 2022, 21:35 (Ref:4121462)   #118
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Shiny bronco, not with the original suspension....

sent during haircut
Doesn't seem like that's got much in the way of original parts remaining. But looks good. The more I see the new 2 dr the better I think it is. The Wrangler not so much, 4 dr looks better but the Bronco definitely better as 2.
Old 4 Aug 2022, 22:49 (Ref:4121822)   #119
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Got a couple of surprises today. I rented a car for work because we're having issues with more than one daily and decided that I would use my son's vehicle for work today and give the wife whatever rental I got so this was the first surprise.

The second was when I got home I said let me give her a go...

In a modern car, check coolant levels once a week?! Note it's been 'bookmarked'....dangit.

Maybe it's where it's from?

Nice car, tho. There's a joke here but I'm to tired to come up with it.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 4 Aug 2022 at 22:57.
Old 5 Aug 2022, 00:55 (Ref:4121830)   #120
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Note it's been 'bookmarked'....dangit.
Old 5 Aug 2022, 11:53 (Ref:4121869)   #121
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, Morgan's Atlas says that for oil. And in the FIRST 10 months it drank a quart of it, damn 0W oils.
Old 5 Aug 2022, 13:10 (Ref:4121880)   #122
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Got a couple of surprises today. I rented a car for work because we're having issues with more than one daily and decided that I would use my son's vehicle for work today and give the wife whatever rental I got so this was the first surprise.

The second was when I got home I said let me give her a go...

In a modern car, check coolant levels once a week?! Note it's been 'bookmarked'....dangit.

Maybe it's where it's from?

Nice car, tho. There's a joke here but I'm to tired to come up with it.
Pretty sure I got a reprimand for posting my own rental car a couple weeks ago.....

But dang, where do you rent from? I don't think the airport had any of those waiting for me.
Old 5 Aug 2022, 14:20 (Ref:4121889)   #123
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Pretty sure I got a reprimand for posting my own rental car a couple weeks ago.....

But dang, where do you rent from? I don't think the airport had any of those waiting for me.
Yes but your rental screws I have a Jeep, no sir you have a Fiat. His rental screams I'm here to rob you of all your kit, sleep with your wife and burn out in your drive on the way out, cause

https://youtu.be/7eWIrBOc3zE

Ok, not really, it's a Tata but you get the point
Old 5 Aug 2022, 14:23 (Ref:4121890)   #124
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:

I do believe you are correct and reprimands were applicable. We need hold true to the lashing out at vehicles from the motherland as opposed to this proper vehicle it was replaced with from a proper state.

And the Jag was a one way rental from NC that the local Enterprise manager said they sometimes do to other branches. Send a known problem vehicle one way to let the other sort it out. A little infighting I got involved with!!
Old 5 Aug 2022, 15:39 (Ref:4121905)   #125
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I do believe you are correct and reprimands were applicable. We need hold true to the lashing out at vehicles from the motherland as opposed to this proper vehicle it was replaced with from a proper state.

And the Jag was a one way rental from NC that the local Enterprise manager said they sometimes do to other branches. Send a known problem vehicle one way to let the other sort it out. A little infighting I got involved with!!
I have that exact truck at work. Although yours looks cleaner and less dented.

Wait and who gets a truck with no trailer hitch?