Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 23 Feb 2015, 20:33 (Ref:3508128)   #301
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkshireLad View Post
Max Chilton or the other british lad with the rubbish flick hairstyle... both were looking into an lmp1 drive. I don't particularly like them but was just a hunch.
oli webb? suspect he crossed himself off everybody's list with his performance at estoril last year.

do we reckon they're going to go with seasoned experts for the final couple of seats then?
Old 23 Feb 2015, 23:32 (Ref:3508197)   #302
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
do we reckon they're going to go with seasoned experts for the final couple of seats then?
I remember reading in one of the many interviews with Darren Cox since the launch that they'd be going with someone "from within the Nissan family" or somesuch for the 3rd driver of the LM-only entry. I guess that could be someone who is seasoned, though I guess not in P1 - it would have to be in Super GT or P2. Someone like Brundle count as the Nissan family? I would hope he'll have a full season ride somewhere, though I thought he rather than Bird would have replaced Pla at G-Drive so...

In that case I think it's either Sutil or Brundle for the full time seat, and Brundle or a Super GT pilot (Motoyama?) for the part-time seat. By picking Brundle twice I've guaranteed he's not getting a seat at all I'm sure!
Old 24 Feb 2015, 01:57 (Ref:3508226)   #303
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Brundle has looked pretty good in the Oak car for the past year, I'd hope he earned a test with Nissan if not more. Plus they could publicize the familial connections to let mans.
Old 24 Feb 2015, 20:45 (Ref:3508541)   #304
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'd like to see JP Oliveira get a Le Mans seat. I think he'd cross over just fine given how well his Super GT colleagues have fared in P1s.
Old 25 Feb 2015, 05:13 (Ref:3508668)   #305
DistortedSmile
Racer

Spain
DistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I'd like to see JP Oliveira get a Le Mans seat. I think he'd cross over just fine given how well his Super GT colleagues have fared in P1s.
I'd be disappointed if neither him or Quintarelli get a seat, easily the best Nissan drivers IMO and very much on the level of guys like Lotterer, Nakajima and Davidson.