Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 3 Jan 2015, 13:13 (Ref:3489714)   #26
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Oh come on!

<i>&quot;
Time our masters legalised all the rubbish that morons sniff up their noses and added the revenues to the tax base!
The War on Drugs seems to be working about as well as the wars on everything else, and about as well as prohibition worked too!
They seem to be fighting the war with the wrong tactics.The drug situation in Singapore is non-existent which shows it can be done.
Old 3 Jan 2015, 17:54 (Ref:3489742)   #27
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
I don't see this through the prism of "performance enhancement", I see it as driving under the influence of a substance that impairs judgement thus putting yourself, your competitors and the fans that come to see honest competition under unnecessary peril. Cheating is less of a charge.
Old 3 Jan 2015, 18:06 (Ref:3489744)   #28
Bandicoot17
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham
Bandicoot17 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/auto-moto...onnerie-729407

Took it before flying out according to that. Coke's effects last like an hour.
Old 3 Jan 2015, 21:09 (Ref:3489777)   #29
W.A Trichlorostyrene
Veteran

W.A Trichlorostyrene should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandicoot17 View Post
http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/auto-moto...onnerie-729407

Took it before flying out according to that. Coke's effects last like an hour.
"J’ai couru et Ã* la sortie de l’épreuve, je vois le gars du contrôle qui me fait signe. LÃ*, dans ma tête, j’ai compris de suite. J’ai bu."

This part is slightly confusing - Franck is saying here that he drank before the race, do I get this right? Could make his case more complicated than Enge's, for example.

Whatever happens to his racing career, would be a shame if Canal+ sacks him. Great analysist.

Last edited by W.A Trichlorostyrene; 3 Jan 2015 at 21:15.
Old 3 Jan 2015, 22:13 (Ref:3489786)   #30
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It would appear from the news reports I saw that he decided to man up and admit his wrong doing, so good for him. He might be relieved the hand has been forced so he can go and get help. Sometimes addicts need that.

His career, which was always erratic and bouncing all over the place, is probably over for good. Taking these drugs shows a lack of sensible judgment and you wonder how long it's been going on for.
Old 4 Jan 2015, 11:18 (Ref:3489834)   #31
ivanalesi
Veteran

Bulgaria
ivanalesi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh man, I thought he was in a party and somebody convinced him to try... but calling someone to bring you this **** Very disappointing and irresponsible.
Old 4 Jan 2015, 18:37 (Ref:3489897)   #32
kurski
Veteran

Finland
kurski should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkurski should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Inside the FIA’s Anti-Doping Initiative http://sportscar365.com/industry/ins...doping-policy/
Old 5 Jan 2015, 01:40 (Ref:3489970)   #33
Babapapa
Racer

Germany
Gelsenkirchen
Babapapa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here the accident between Montagy and Heidfeld during the Formula E race in Putrajaya. A bit "optimistic" the move from Montagy, wasn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJFkXqxAeng
Old 5 Jan 2015, 09:10 (Ref:3490015)   #34
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
I thought back to that incident when i heard the news....

From what I gather, he's not in a very good place. A messy divorce and a career on a natural decline presumably putting him under alot of strain. Ultimately, he buckled and made a gross misjudgment that has jeopardized his future. He should (and will) pay the price.

It's a crying shame. Race paddocks are a richer place for Frank Montagny.